Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
There's quite a contradiction on the main page. The Shared Stats part says that monsters have a certain amount of mana and some mana regeneration, but the part Monster Mechanics says that monsters don't have mana. Is this mana relevant only for mana steal or is it a mistake or what? --DarkUnknown (talk) 07:02, 7 February 2016 (UTC)
Act 4 monsters: classification
I just noticed we haven't actually classified many of the act 4 monsters into types. I tried to do it myself I'm not sure about some of them. Here's how I'd classify them. At the end I listed the ones I'm not sure of. Some help would be appreciated! --Climmels aka SirProblematique (talk) 10:12, 18 June 2016 (UTC)
- We should stick as close as possible to how GGG classify monsters. It's obviously not always clear so maybe we can ask them?
- For example, there is a prophecy The Hungering SwarmThe Hungering SwarmSkittering across the ground, insects nest near unlikely allies.You will discover an area with large packs of Insects.Right-click to add this prophecy to your character.Seal Cost:
2x Silver Coin, that spawn Insects. These are actually Carrion Queens and Carrion Minions, so we can use it to put them into right categories. Or there is a map mod, that spawns Skeletons. Besides obvious skeletons from acts 1-2 it also spawns skeletons from dried lake, such as Voll's Fallens, Voll's Vanguards and I believe Knitted Horrors aswell. And the same thing with zombies, snakes, demons and so on. I think we should investigate a little more — Freeeeez aka TheFrz – 13:03, 18 June 2016 (UTC)
- Dust Scrabblers (Spiders?)
- Fighting Bull
- Fighting Bull (Gladiators?)
- Mad Gladiator
- Mad Gladiator (Gladiators?)
- Fury Hounds
- Inua Totems / Totem
- Vakali Totems / Totem
- Gut Flayers? Flayers?
Pale Blackguard: Are these zombies or blackguards?
The next three are pretty similar but still different enough to have their own monster type. We could put them under one heading too, but not sure how we'd call them. Maybe Chosen?