Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Title of the page
I'm thinking it would be best to rename the links to this page to just "Classes" to bring the wiki more in line with the words used on the sidebar of the official site.
I'm going to go ahead and update the stats on the class's individual pages, I've already done so for this main page. A question I have is; Why is Chance to Hit a base stat? It's a calculated stat (like unarmed physical damage) and we know exactly how much accuracy each class has at level 1 dependent on its dexterity. Can I change these values on the table from Chance to Hit to Accuracy?
Changing the layout of the "Text and Speech" section.
I would like to suggest changing the layout of the "Text and Speech" section. I have made some changes to the Templar article to serve as an example. I have:
- Split dialogue per act, with a "General Dialogue" section containing things like level up dialogue and dialogue heard when killing a rare.
- In the Act 4 Dialogue section, I have arranged the dialogues in chronological order.
- In the Act 4 Dialogue section, I have added the relevant links (the first time the page mentions Kira, for example, I have added a link to her article)
- In the Act 4 Dialogue section, since there are many dialogues with multiple lines, I have added a bold effect to the descriptors of each dialogue
- I like the idea, the bold/links make it a lot clearer and its good to have the generic ones separate from the area/boss ones. Maybe you could use indenting or br tags to remove the white-space from multi-line quotes. I know there are blank lines in the on-screen text for many of them, but it would make it a lot easier to read the page I think. I'd personally prefer npc/quest dialogue to be listed completely separately from the in-game voices, but there's a lot to be said for chronological order. --Qetuth-(talk) 04:12, 8 September 2015 (UTC)