Game data updates to the wiki have been started.
A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
Talk:Atziri, Queen of the Vaal
Why is there monster level 70 for Queen of Atziri in normal in cruel? Since you need to go through the Eternal lab i guess she can't exist in a normal or cruel instance. Lord joshi (talk) 08:32, 12 March 2014 (UTC)
- The Apex of Sacrifice is Map level 70 and The Alluring Abyss is Map level 80 for Uber Atziri Chuanhsing (talk) 08:35, 12 March 2014 (UTC)
- Your numbers are far from being accurate. Just look at videos on youtube and you'll see people with 90% resist fire taking more than 5k damage with one fully charged flameblast. It means that the real damage is superior to 4500 per flameblast stage. As I see it, you just copied the numbers from GrantedEffectsPerLevel but you're missing at least:
- The 250% damage multiplier from Atziri's Variety (table MonsterVarieties, line 820, column 38, just after the name)
- The +70% increased damage from Atziri being a Unique monster (table Mods, line 1486)
- The -33% damage correction that comes with monster increased attack speed (table Mods, line 1489)
- And maybe some other that I'm not even aware of. I'll just revert your changes for now. Monster damage is a complicated subject and still needs research IMO. Chriskang (talk) 08:44, 21 March 2014 (UTC)
Atziri reflects a minor amount of damage during her main phase (especially noticeable with Frost Wall + Lightning Arrow / Kinetic Blast) Is this value known? Eleziel 23-06-2016