A large portion of relevant modules/templates have now been switched to cargo. Various usages of SMW throughout the wiki need to be replaced by the new functions, in particular item tables. If some pages do not show up but contain no errors, please null-edit them. To see how you can help with the port check out Path_of_Exile_Wiki:To-do_list/SMW_migration (and leave a comment on the talk page if you have questions).
Simple RobeQuality: +20%3% reduced Movement Speed (Hidden)Item has no level requirement and Energy Shield (Hidden)
Item has 6 White Sockets and is fully linked (Hidden)Purchase Costs
|Unique||5x Chaos Orb|
9x Alchemy Shard
Selling price to NPC: 1 Divine OrbDivine OrbStack Size: 10Randomises the numeric values of the random properties on an itemRight click this item then left click a magic, rare or unique item to apply it.
Shift click to unstack. (from six linked vendor recipe, thus if the Tabula Rasa was crafted with socket and link other than 6-link, it will not receive a Divine Orb)
- A set of 4 The BodyThe Body4Body ArmourThey say it is the head that leads, but all must flow through the body at some point. can be exchanged for a random unique body armour.
- A set of 9 HumilityHumility9Tabula Rasa can be exchanged for Tabula Rasa.
- A set of 4 Jack in the BoxJack in the Box4ItemTurn the crank,
close your eyes,
and pray to the gods
for a pleasant surprise. can be exchanged for a random unique item.
- Killing a rare Undying Evangelist with the Cleanser of SinsCleanser of SinsThe Evangelist does not practise what he preaches, but death wipes clean the slate.You will track down a powerful Undying Evangelist who will drop a unique item when slain.Right-click to add this prophecy to your character.Seal cost:
2x Silver Coin prophecy will reward you with Tabula Rasa.
|Race season 2 prize for reaching 360 RP.|
Tabula rasa is Latin for "blank slate".
Mark_GGG on Tabula Rasa:
Tabula Rasa is an item where theme trumped the general rules in the game slightly. The entire theme of the item is that it grants no stats, so as a result, there's nothing on it to describe exactly what it does, which can make it a little confusing for players who find one while still new to the game.
The (hidden) modifiers on this item cause it to have no defenses - not even the base values that would be on a normal Simple Robe, and cause it to always have a full 6, linked, white sockets. White sockets can accept gems of any colour, making it easy to link lots of gems together, since you don't have to care about finding items with the right colours on their sockets to match the supports you want to use.
Like a literal blank slate, the item does nothing on it's own, but has lots of potential, depending on how you chose to fill it up.
Practically, it offers offensive power (easier to get five support gems on you main skill) at the cost of defenses (item in body armour slot isn't helping keep you alive). It can be quite useful while leveling new characters through early content, and for experimenting with different gem layouts for future builds, but is unlikely to do well in endgame.
- Mark_GGG (June 21, 2017). "Complete newbie, Im not sure what to do with an Item (Tabula Rasa - Simple Robe).". Path of Exile subreddit. Retrieved June 22, 2017.