Various people have reported issues with the ads on here. Make sure to report those advertisements
Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
Each stash tab is 12x12, for a total of 144 grid spaces. By default, the stash has four tabs.
Items in the stash are separated by league, meaning a character in the standard league can't access the stash from the hardcore league, also, characters not in an event cannot access the Stash of those who are (ie: your Standard characters cannot interact with the Stash of those in the Delve Event). Effectively, players start with four separate tabs in each league, including events such as races. The player's stash on any permanent league will retain its contents, even if there are no characters on that league (e.g. if a player's only hardcore league character dies, the hardcore stash content will be available again when a new hardcore character is created).
Tabs can be rearranged by clicking and dragging their name along the row. There is also vertical list of the stash tabs using a drop down menu on the top right corner of the stash screen.
When a temporary league is ended, that league's stash will be moved over to the stash of its parent league. Tabs from the temporary league will appear as remove-only tabs in the parent league. These tabs will remain indefinitely, but items cannot be put into them, even items which started out in that tab. Once a remove-only tab has been emptied, it will disappear.
Purchasing new tabs while the player has remove-only tabs will not create new tabs, but rather convert the remove-only tabs to permanent tabs. While this means the player will still end up with more permanent tabs per league than before, note that this will not create any new space in the stash if those remove-only tabs were already full.
Buying Extra Tabs
More stash tabs can be bought or upgraded to premium through microtransactions. Premium stash tabs can be colored and renamed by right clicking on the tab name. Right-clicking on an item in a premium stash tab allows the player to set a note on the item (for instance the buyout price) which makes it accessible to third-party trading websites through the Public Stash Tab Api. Here's a video showing how it works: Path of Exile Premium Stash Tab Teaser
Currency stash tabs have designated slots for each kind of currency item. Each slot can hold up to 5000 of that item.
There are eleven options for buying tabs found in the "Account Features" section of the store:
- 1 new tab: 30 points
- 6 new tabs: 150 points
- 1 new premium tab: 40 points
- 6 new premium tabs: 200 points
- Upgrade 1 normal tab to premium: 15 points
- Currency tab: 75 points
- Divination tab: 50 points
- Essence tab: 40 points
- Fragments tab: 150 points
- Map tab: 150 points
- Premium Quad tab: 150 points
- Divination, Premium Quad, and Essence tab bundle: 200 points
Increasing the tab count with these purchases will apply to every league (even the future ones). The maximum number of tabs the system can handle has been said to be over 64,000.
- Currency tab: Holds currency items, up to 5000 of each item. Also contains 14 slots for miscellaneous currency items and one item slot.
- Essence tab tab: Holds Essences, up to 5000 of each. Essences can be upgraded from the tab using the Upgrade button. Also contains 4 slots for miscellaneous currency items and one item slot.
- Divination tab: Holds divination cards, up to 5000 of each.
- Quad tab: A 24x24 premium stash tab, as big as four stash tabs.
- Map tab: Holds maps. Up to 72 of each map can be stored. Map and bonus objective completion are also displayed on each map type. Maps of one type of legacy series can be stored.
- Fragments tab: Holds fragments of various kinds, including map fragment, splinters and breachstones, Offering to the GoddessOffering to the GoddessIt is time for the Goddess to give her final verdict.
Your fate rests in her even hands.Travel to the Aspirants' Plaza and spend this item to open the Eternal Labyrinth. You must have completed the six different Trials of Ascendancy found in Maps in order to access this area., and Divine VesselDivine VesselUnique Boss deals 10% increased Damage
Unique Boss has 10% increased Attack and Cast Speed
Unique Boss has 10% increased Life
Unique Boss has 20% increased Area of EffectPower is a curious thing.
It can be contained, hidden, locked away,
and yet it always breaks free.Can be used in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device.s, maximum of 5000 per item.
Once the player joins a Guild, each town and hideout will also have a Guild Stash near the regular stash. Guild stash contents are shared with all members of the guild, with view/add/remove permissions as set by the Guild Leader. These permissions are set separately for leader, officer, and regular members, and can be applied to each tab by right clicking on its name.
Guild Stash tabs can be bought for 50 points in the Guild section of the store. Guild tabs are automatically Premium stash tabs that can be recolored and renamed, however they are currently not re-arrangeable.
At the bottom of the Stash page is a powerful search tool labeled "Highlight Items". By typing keywords or using other special search syntax, items in the Stash matching the search query will be highlighted with a yellow border and all other items will be greyed out. This does not change Stash behavior - players can still pick up a greyed out item.
Highlight Items searches will scan ALL text associated with an item including:
- Any text visible when hovering over with the cursor
- The hidden item level visible when hovering while holding ALT
- Hidden keywords associated with an item eg. "currency"
- Socketed gems
- Microtransaction appearances applied to an item
Search tips and special syntax can be revealed by hovering over the "i" information circle next to the search box.
Highlight Items supports the following search types:
- Text / Partial Text
- Exact Quote
- Special Syntax
- The keyword 'currency' will highlight currency items, even though there is no visible text associated with them reading "currency".
- The keyword 'augmented' will highlight any magic/rare items or items with improved quality.
- The text 'fire' will highlight items with fire resistance, that add fire damage, or have flavor text including "fire".
- The partial text 'wis' will highlight Scrolls of Wisdom.
- The exact quote "two handed mace" will only highlight two handed maces, instead of highlighting items that contain all 3 words.
- The exact quote '"Tier: 2" ' will highlight tier 2 maps, where as the search without quotations would highlight items containing the text 'Tier:' and '2', Such as a tier 1 map with item level 62.
Special Syntax Examples
- "ilvl:X" - find items of a specific level 'X'
- "tier:X" - find maps of a specific tier 'X'
- "talisman:X" - find talismans of a specific tier 'X'
- "experience:X/" - find gem of specific level 'X'
- "normal" - find items of normal (white) rarity
- "magic" - find items of magic (blue) rarity
- "rare" - find items of rare (yellow) rarity
- "unique" - find items of unique (Orange) rarity
- "x%" - find items with Quality of 'X'% (percentage has to be typed, otherwise it won't filter correctly)
- "Quality: +x%" - find gems with a quality of 'X'% (excluding quality will find gems with percentages in their text description and not just gems of that quality)
CTRL-F will focus the search box and highlight the current search box text.
When typing in the search box, pressing Enter or clicking outside the search box will remove focus from the search box (allowing normal keyboard bindings to be used). Pressing Escape will clear the text and remove focus from the search box.
Searching for the text 'requires' does not show items containing the text "Requires Level".
A full list of keywords and special syntax is unknown.