- 30% increased Armour
- +5% to all Elemental Resistances
- 4% additional Physical Damage Reduction
Soul of Steel is a notable passive skill that grants increased armour rating. It also grants additional elemental resistances and physical damage reduction.
- Soul of Steel is now cheaper to acquire. The two paths to it now differ, one is now combined. Increased Armour +% and Elemental Resistances.
- Riddle of Steel renamed to Soul of Steel.
- Soul of Steel also grants elemental resistances and physical damage reduction.
- The Templar, Marauder, and Duelist starting areas have been reworked significantly.
- The Holy Resolve notable has been renamed to Riddle of Steel.
- Notable passives with non-unique names have been renamed to their own names.