Life Leech effects are not removed at Full Life
30% increased Area of Effect if you've Killed Recently
50% reduced Maximum Recovery per Life Leech
Cannot take Reflected Physical Damage 
Slayer is an Ascendancy passive skill for the Ascendant based on the Slayer Ascendancy class.
This skill grants passive culling strike, increased area of effect if you have killed in the past 4 seconds, and grants immunity to reflected physical damage. It also causes life leech effects to not get removed at full life (functioning identically to Slayer's Brutal Fervour node), but reduces the total amount of life recovered from each Leech.
- No longer grants 20% increased Damage while Leeching.
- Now grants 30% increased area of Effect if you've Killed Recently (up from 20%).
- Now also grants 50% reduced Maximum Recovery per Life Leech.
- Modifiers changed. Old mods are listed below:
- 50% reduced Reflected Physical Damage taken
- 40% increased Damage against Rare and Unique Enemies
- Life Leech effects are not removed at Full Life
- Your Damaging Hits always Stun Enemies that are on Full Life
- Now grants 40% increased Damage to Rare and Unique Enemies (up from 30%), 50% reduced reflected Physical Damage taken, and Life Leech does not stop at Full Life.
- It no longer grants 10% of Overkill Damage is Leeched as Life and Culling Strike.
- Removed 15% increased Attack and Cast Speed while Leeching.
- Added Culling Strike.