Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Sceptre areas resemble a ruined palace. Large rooms are connected by small doorways. Many small balconies separate rooms. Portraits and busts line the walls but many are broken or damaged. Levels are connected by spiral stairs. Outdoor areas (such as the roof and several balconies) have heavy rain.
- Golden Chest
- Gold Pot
- Villa MapVilla MapMap Level: 76
Map Tier: 9
Guild Character: ³Wealth is powerless to stop the corroding force of time.Travel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once.
- Residence MapResidence MapMap Level: 74
Map Tier: 7
Guild Character: THome only to misery now.Travel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once.
- Palace MapPalace MapMap Level: 82
Map Tier: 15
Guild Character: \Death forces even the most
determined of despots to
pass the crown.Travel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once.
- Court Arena - Vagan missions
- Haunted Mansion - Haku missions
- Ruined Lair - Tora missions
- Ruined Palace - Vorici missions
- Sealed Corridors - Corrupted area
- Solemn Halls - Elreon missions
- The Entrance Hall - Descent: Champions
- The Chattering Halls - Descent: Champions
- The Rasping Halls - Descent: Champions
- The Shrine of the Pagan God - Descent: Champions