Skills that would Summon a Totem Summon two Totems instead
50% increased Totem Placement speed
You and your Totems Regenerate 1% of Life per second for each Summoned Totem
Regenerate 0.5% of Mana per second for each Summoned Totem
3% more Damage per Summoned Totem 
Ritual of Awakening is a notable Ascendancy passive skill for the Hierophant. It grants increased totem placement speed and causes you to summon an additional totem when you summon one. It also grants more totem damage and life and mana regeneration to you and your totems per totem placed.
- No longer grants +1 to maximum number of Summoned Totems. Instead it now causes skills that would Summon a Totem to summon two Totems instead.
- Changed 7% less Totem Damage per Totem to 3% more Totem Damage per Totem.
- Additional totems decreased from 2 to 1.
- Changed 8% less Totem Damage per Totem to 7% less Totem Damage per Totem.
- Added 50% increased Totem Placement Speed, You Regenerate 0.5% of Mana per second per Totem, and You and your Totems Regenerate 1% of Life per second per Totem.
- Now grants 7% less Totem Damage per Totem (down from 8%).
- Less damage per totem decreased from 10% to 8%.