30% increased Physical Damage with Swords
Attacks have 15% chance to cause Bleeding
Sword Attacks deal 30% increased Damage with Ailments
+10% to Damage over Time Multiplier for Bleeding 
Razor's Edge is a notable passive skill that grants increased physical damage with swords. It also grants a chance to inflict bleeding on attack with melee weapons and bonus melee weapon and unarmed range, as well as damage over time multiplier for bleeding.
- The Razor's Edge passive skill now grants 30% increased Physical Damage with Swords and 15% chance to cause Bleeding. This now also has +1 to Melee Weapon Range.
- Razor's Edge no longer grants life; it now grants additional chance to inflict bleed with melee attacks.
- The Templar, Marauder, and Duelist starting areas have been reworked significantly.
- Large elemental, staff, mace, axe, sword, two-handed weapon, weapon and shield, and dual wielding wheels of passive skills have been placed on the exterior of the tree, out from the Templar, Marauder and Duelist. Special bonuses have been added to some notable passives in those areas.
- Razor's Edge also grants life.
- Percentage-based life increases have been reduced slightly and redistributed more evenly through the tree.