Rage is a counter utilized by the Berserker Ascendancy class. Characters with rage are granted bonuses to attack damage, attack speed and movement speed, while losing life over time. These effects increase in magnitude with the amount of rage accumulated.
The maximum rage a character can have is 50. A character loses 1 rage every 0.5 seconds after not having gained rage or been hit recently.
Characters gain the following effects for each point of rage:
- 1% increased attack damage
- 0.5% increased attack speed
- 0.2% increased movement speed
- 0.1% of maximum life lost per second
At maximum rage, a character is granted 50% increased attack damage, 25% increased attack speed and 10% increased movement speed, and loses 5% of maximum life per second.
Rite of Ruin doubles the effects of having rage.
The loss of life over time from having rage is not considered damage and it cannot be mitigated.
Ascendancy passive skills
The following Ascendancy passive skills are related to rage:
||Crave the Slaughter|| |
||Rite of Ruin|| |
||War Bringer|| |
- Mark_GGG (February 22, 2018). "Will Champion's Adrenaline and Berserker's Rage be enhanced by increased buff effect (Ichimonji)?". Path of Exile Subreddit. Retrieved February 27, 2018.