Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
Mana Cost: (24-50)
Cast Time: 0.50 secRequires Level 24Curses all targets in an area, making them easier to pierce and to knock back, and increasing the damage they take from projectiles.Per 1% Quality:
Cursed enemies take 0.5% increased Damage from Projectile HitsBase duration is (9-10.9) seconds
Projectiles Pierce Cursed Enemies
Hits on Cursed Enemies have an additional 25% chance to Knockback
Cursed enemies take (25-44)% increased Damage from Projectile Hits
+(0-10) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket.Acquisition
Level: 24Purchase Costs
|Normal||1x Orb of Alteration|
1x Scroll FragmentMiscellaneous
Item class: Active Skill Gems
Metadata ID: Metadata/Items/Gems/SkillGemProjectileWeakness
Skill Functions and Interactions
- Cursed Enemies take #% increased Damage from Projectiles: because this modifier is an increase to the target's damage taken, it is multiplicative with players damage dealt and additive with any other increased damage taken effects on the target. It does not affect damage dealt by damage over time effects such as poison, ignite, or Essence DrainEssence DrainSpell, Projectile, Duration, Chaos
Mana Cost: (9-27)
Cast Time: 0.75 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Damage Effectiveness: 60%Requires Level 12Fires a projectile that applies a damage over time debuff when it hits. You are healed for a portion of the debuff damage. The debuff is spread by Contagion. This skill cannot be used by Traps or Mines.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Chaos DamageDeals (21.3-1159) Base Chaos Damage per second
Regenerate 0.5% of Debuff Damage as Life
Base duration is 3.8 seconds
Deals (6-334) to (9-501) Chaos Damage
Modifiers to Spell Damage apply to this Skill's Damage Over Time effectPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Additional Pierce and Knockback Chance: any projectile type has a higher chance to pierce (additive with other sources of piercing chance) and a chance to cause the target to be knocked away from the player who created the projectile. It does not matter what direction the projectile strikes from, knockback is always away from the player who initiated the spell or attack projectile.
- Projectile Weakness can be turned into an aura by linking it with the Blasphemy SupportBlasphemy SupportSupport, Curse, Aura
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 1.20 secRequires Level 31Supports curse skills, turning them into auras that will apply their effect to all enemies in an area around you.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Effect of Supported CursesSupported Curse Spells are Cast as Auras
Using Supported Skills is Instant
(0-76)% increased Area of Effect of Supported Curse SkillsThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket..
Gem level progression
This item is given as quest reward for the following quests:
|Lost in Love|
This item can be bought at the listed npc vendors after completing the following quests:
|A Fixture of Fate|
|Lost in Love|
|Fallen from Grace|
Related helmet enchantments
The following helmet enchantments affect Projectile Weakness.
|EnchantmentProjectileWeaknessCurseEffect1||66||20% increased Projectile Weakness Curse Effect|
|EnchantmentProjectileWeaknessCurseEffect2||75||30% increased Projectile Weakness Curse Effect|
|EnchantmentProjectileWeaknessDuration1||66||30% increased Projectile Weakness Duration|
|EnchantmentProjectileWeaknessDuration2_||75||45% increased Projectile Weakness Duration|
- Mark_GGG (April 16, 2014). "Vulnerability Quality". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved April 16, 2014.
- Mark_GGG (July 26, 2016). "Verify confused about projectile weakness double dipping with poison.". Reddit. Retrieved January 24, 2017.