Consecrated Ground you create grants Immunity to Elemental Ailments
to you and Allies
Effects of Consecrated Ground you create Linger for 4 seconds
200 Energy Shield Regenerated per Second while on Consecrated Ground
20% increased Attack and Cast Speed while on Consecrated Ground 
Pious Path is a notable Ascendancy passive skill for the Inquisitor that grants increased attack and cast speed and energy shield regeneration while affected by consecrated ground. It also causes consecrated ground you create to grant elemental status ailment immunity to you and your allies and have its effect linger after leaving it for 4 seconds.
- Increased Attack and Cast Speed while on Consecrated Ground reduced from 25% to 20%.
- No longer grants 6% Energy Shield and Mana Regeneration. Now grants 200 Energy Shield regeneration.
- Consecrated Ground you create now grants Elemental Ailment immunity to you and your allies, instead of gaining Elemental Ailment immunity while standing on Consecrated Ground.
- Now causes Consecrated Ground you create to have its effects linger for 4 seconds.
- Now grants immunity to elemental ailments while on Consecrated Ground, instead of being unaffected by them.
- Now grants 6% of Maximum Energy Shield and Mana regenerated per second while on Consecrated Ground (up from 4%).
- Bonuses reworked:
- Old: 40% increased Damage while on Consecrated Ground, 50% reduced Mana Cost while on Consecrated Ground
- New: 4% of maximum Mana and Energy Shield Regenerated per second while on Consecrated Ground, 25% increased Attack and Cast Speed while on Consecrated Ground.