A large portion of relevant modules/templates have now been switched to cargo. Various usages of SMW throughout the wiki need to be replaced by the new functions, in particular item tables. If some pages do not show up but contain no errors, please null-edit them. To see how you can help with the port check out Path_of_Exile_Wiki:To-do_list/SMW_migration (and leave a comment on the talk page if you have questions).
Pier Map (Atlas of Worlds)
Map Tier: 8
Guild Character: ÁTravel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once.Acquisition
DROP DISABLEDPurchase Costs
|Normal||2x Orb of Alchemy|
|Magic||2x Orb of Alchemy|
|Rare||3x Orb of Alchemy|
|Unique||10x Chaos Orb|
1x Scroll Fragment
Map Type: Outdoors
- Produced by three Module Error: Item link: No results found for search parameter "Mud Geyser Map"..
- Three Module Error: Item link: No results found for search parameter "Pier Map". yield one Module Error: Item link: No results found for search parameter "Atoll Map"..
Arena in this map is called the Gauntlet. The usual random magic monster pack stands before the entrance rather than inside. Arena has three parts, with entrances to each sealing when the boss is engaged and reopening after he teleports or dies. Each part of the Gauntlet has a set of traps between the entrance and the boss:
Ancient Architect, a humanoid wielding two weapons that look like ClayshaperClayshaper
Rock BreakerOne Hand Maces
Physical Damage: (73.2 to 80.4)–(123.6 to 130.8)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: (1.24 to 1.26)
Weapon Range: 9Requires Level 41, 134 Str15% reduced Enemy Stun ThresholdAdds (24-30) to (34-40) Physical Damage
(8-10)% increased Attack Speed
Minions have (20-30)% increased maximum Life
Minions' Attacks deal (5-8) to (12-16) additional Physical Damage
Can Summon up to 1 additional Golem at a time
Grants Level 12 Summon Stone GolemThere is nothing, flesh, spirit, or stone
Free from our hunger for dominion..
- Uses Spectral ThrowSpectral ThrowProjectile, Attack
Mana Cost: (7 to 9)
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Damage Effectiveness: (54% to 90%)
Projectile Speed: 1000Throws a spectral copy of your melee weapon. It flies out and then returns to you, in a spinning attack that strikes enemies in its path.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Attack SpeedDeals (54-90.5)% of Base DamagePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. with 3 projectiles.
- Creates small patches of Spiked Ground.
- Teleports to the second part of the Gauntlet at 67% health.
- Teleports to the third part of the Gauntlet at 33% health.
- Immune to damage from traps in the Gauntlet.
- On Twinned maps both bosses teleport when one of them reaches a health threshold.
The following divination cards can drop in this area:
- The GamblerThe Gambler5Divination Card"I don't believe in karma. If it were real, I would never win."
- Lucky ConnectionsLucky Connections720x Module Error: Item link: No results found for search parameter "Orb of Fusing".Luck is a fool's game, and I know plenty of rich fools.
- The TrialThe Trial7Map
Map Tier: 15
CorruptedYou cannot journey to new lands until you have the courage to leave the safety of home.
- Pier Map (War for the Atlas)Pier MapMap Level: 77
Map Tier: 10
Guild Character: zTravel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once.
- Shaped Pier Map (Atlas of Worlds)Shaped Pier MapMap Level: 80
Map Tier: 13
Guild Character: ÁTravel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once.
- Pier Map (The Awakening)Pier MapMap Level: 72
Map Tier: 5
Guild Character: ÁTravel to this Map by using it in the Eternal Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once.
- Pier Map (Original)Pier MapMap Level: 70
Map Tier: 5
Guild Character: ÍTravel to this Map by using it in the Eternal Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once.