5% increased Poison Duration for each Poison you have inflicted Recently
Recover 0.5% of Life per Poison affecting Enemies you Kill
40% chance to Poison on Hit
50% increased Damage with Poison
+25% to Damage over Time Multiplier for Poison 
Noxious Strike is a notable Ascendancy passive skill for the Assassin. It grants added chance to poison, increased poison damage, and added damage over time multiplier to poison. It also grants increased poison duration for each stack of poison applied recently and grants life recovery whenever a poisoned enemy dies, based on the number of poison stacks it had.
- No longer grants +0.1% to critical strike chance per poison affecting the enemy. Now causes you to recover 0.5% of your maximum Life per poison affecting enemies you kill. Also grants +25% to Damage over Time Multiplier for poison and 50% increased Damage with poison.
- (Undocumented) No longer grants a chance to maim against poisoned enemies.
- No longer applies Bleeding.
- Chance to poison on hit no longer requires the enemy to be bleeding.
- Removed 30% increased Skill Effect Duration if you've Killed a Maimed Enemy Recently.
- Added +0.1% to Critical Strike Chance per Poison affecting Enemy, up to +2.0% and 5% increased Poison Duration per Poison applied Recently.
- Fixed a bug where the Noxious Strike Ascendancy Skill worked with spells also.
- Unlisted change: Noxious Strike now grants 30% increased Skill Effect Duration if you've Killed a Maimed Enemy Recently