Minions deal 30% increased Damage
Your Offering Skills also affect you
Your Offerings have 50% reduced Effect on you
Auras from your Skills grant 2% increased Attack and Cast
Speed to you and Allies
If you've Consumed a corpse Recently, you and your Minions have 30% increased Area of Effect 
Necromancer is a notable Ascendancy passive skill for the Ascendant based on the Necromancer Ascendancy Class.
This passive skill grants increased minion damage, causes each of the user's auras to grant increased attack speed and cast speed, grants increased area of effect to you and your minions if you consumed a corpse recently, and causes Offering skills to also apply to the user, at a reduced effect.
- The Necromancer path now causes your Offerings to have 50% reduced effect on you (from 25%).
- Now causes your offerings to have 25% reduced effect on you (from 50%). Auras from your skills now grant 2% increased attack and cast speed to you and allies (from 3%). If you've consumed a corpse recently, you and your minions now gain 30% increased area of effect. No longer grants 20% increased skill effect duration.
- Modifiers changed. Old mods are listed below:
- 20% increased Skill Effect Duration
- You and your Minions have 4% Physical Damage Reduction
- You and Allies deal 30% increased Damage while affected by Auras you Cast
- You and Allies affected by your Auras have +20% Chaos Resistance
- Now grants 30% increased damage for You and Allies affected by Auras you Cast (up from 15%), +20% Chaos resistance for You and Allies affected by Auras you Cast, and 20% increased Skill Effect Duration.
- It no longer grants 15% increased effect of Offering spells.
- Increased attack and cast speed from consuming corpses recently changed from a static 8% to 2% per corpse consumed.