A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
Mission areas are areas used for the missions of the Forsaken Masters. All daily missions of the first 6 masters occur in a mission area, and some wild encounters of masters also include entrances to a mission area. Zana's missions do not use a mission area but instead use Maps.
There are several types of areas used for missions:
- Regular: Normal areas filled with regular monsters. These areas are common to Catarina, Vorici and Tora daily missions, but are not used for wild missions.
- Arena: Indoor areas with no monsters consisting of a small foyer level and a slightly larger arena level. These are used by Vagan and Elreon dailies, although each has his own set of arenas.
- Haunted: Indoor areas which are generally linear and also include monsters, as well as certain special effects only found in Haku missions. These are used for all Haku missions, both daily and random.
- Den: Small indoor area with a small group of corrupted monsters, used in some Tora missions, both daily and random.
- Forgotten: Outdoor areas with no monsters used as launching areas for Haku's daily missions.