A large portion of relevant modules/templates have now been switched to cargo. Various usages of SMW throughout the wiki need to be replaced by the new functions, in particular item tables. If some pages do not show up but contain no errors, please null-edit them. To see how you can help with the port check out Path_of_Exile_Wiki:To-do_list/SMW_migration (and leave a comment on the talk page if you have questions).
Mirage Archer Support
Mana Multiplier: 140%Requires Level 4Supports attack skills that can be used with bows. Supported skills can only be used with bows. Cannot support Vaal skills, minion skills, movement skills, or skills used by totems, traps, or mines.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Attack DamageMirage Archer lasts 4 seconds
Mirage Archer deals (30-11)% less Damage with Supported Skills
Mirage Archer uses Supported Skill with 60% less Attack Speed
Can have up to 1 Mirage Archer Summoned at a time
When you Hit an Enemy with an Arrow from a Supported Skill, Summon a Mirage Archer which uses that SkillThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket.Acquisition
Level: 5Purchase Costs
|Normal||1x Scroll of Wisdom|
1x Scroll Fragment
Skill Functions and Interactions
- Spawns a Mirage Archer who uses the same active skill that it supports.
- Mirage Archer does not trigger on kill effects on the player.
- Leech: Players do not leech from the damage dealt by Mirage Archer.
- Ancestral Bond: While taking the Ancestral Bond Keystone, Mirage Archer may still deals damage
- Charge: Mirage Archer may have it's own charges, when using Frenzy or Curses which grant charges. Do seemingly do so while also inheriting the charge bonus from the player as well. [testing needed]
- Duration: Mirage Archer adds Duration Tag and allows for Duration based support such as Less Duration Support and Swift Affliction.
- Elemental Focus: Mirage Archer may still inflict Elemental Ailments and benefiting from damage bonus[testing needed] while supported by Elemental Focus. Players may potentially use Elemental Focus with Immolate in conjunction. It is not clear if mechanic is intentional.
Gem level progression
Quest rewardThis skill is given as quest reward for the following quests:
Vendor rewardThis skill can be bought at the listed npc vendors after completing the following quests:
|A Fixture of Fate|
|Fallen from Grace|