Various people have reported issues with the ads on here. Make sure to report those advertisements
Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
Mirage Archer Support
Mana Multiplier: 140%Requires Level 4Supports attack skills that can be used with bows. Supported skills can only be used with bows. Cannot support Vaal skills, minion skills, movement skills, or skills used by totems, traps, or mines.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Attack DamageMirage Archer lasts 4 seconds
Mirage Archer deals (30-11)% less Damage with Supported Skills
Mirage Archer uses Supported Skill with 60% less Attack Speed
Can have up to 1 Mirage Archer Summoned at a time
When you Hit an Enemy with an Arrow from a Supported Skill, Summon a Mirage Archer which uses that SkillThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket.Acquisition
Level: 5Purchase Costs
|Normal||1x Scroll of Wisdom|
1x Scroll FragmentMiscellaneous
Item class: Support Skill Gems
Metadata ID: Metadata/Items/Gems/SupportGemMirageArcher
Mirage Archer is a support gem. When the player hits an enemy with an arrow from a supported skill, a temporary Mirage Archer is summoned above the player which uses that skill.
Skill Functions and Interactions
- Spawns a Mirage Archer who uses the same active skill that it supports.
- Mirage Archer does not trigger on kill effects on the player.
- Leech: Players do not leech from the damage dealt by Mirage Archer.
- Ancestral Bond: Mirage Archer may still deal damage, while taking the Ancestral Bond Keystone.
- Charge: Mirage Archer may have its charges, when using Frenzy or Curses which grant charges. They seeming also benefit from charge bonus from the player as well. [testing needed]
- Duration: Using Mirage Archer adds the Duration Tag and allows for Duration based support such as Less Duration Support and Swift Affliction.
- Elemental Focus: Mirage Archer may still inflict Elemental Ailments and while also benefiting from damage bonus when supported by Elemental Focus. This potentially enables the use of Elemental Focus with Immolate. It is unclear if mechanic is intentional.
Gem level progression
This item is given as quest reward for the following quests:
This item can be bought at the listed npc vendors after completing the following quests:
|A Fixture of Fate|
|Fallen from Grace|