Game data updates to the wiki have been started.
A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
The Forsaken Masters expansion introduces a daily quest per master in the player's hideout. A master rotation describes a group of players coming together in order to finish the daily quest of one of each player's masters in order to maximize experience gain. Since a player is awarded 250% experience from doing his own daily quest and 100% from participating in other dailies, a rotation where all players offer the same master yields an expected 750% experience for each individual player's master. In other words, doing masters together is three times as effective as doing them alone.
Kinds of rotations
- Certain masters only. This one is very typical, e.g. a "Vorici rotation" means all players contribute a Vorici daily quest.
- Mixed rotations. This rotation allows joining with any master. Useful to level one's lower level masters by spending a higher level one's daily quest.
- Level limits. Most, if not all, rotations are limited to a certain level, so that the daily quests shared all yield similar amounts of experience. A "Tora 6+ rotation" means that all participating players are required to share a Tora of at least level 6.
- Rotations may have player with a wild (i.e. non-daily) master quest in a map where the monster level is comparable to what a daily quest would yield; for example, a wild Elreon in a 71 map might be admissible in a "7+" rotation.
- See Master Reputation and Favour#Daily Missions for master reputation area levels.
- A rotation or desire to join one is announced in a forum, chat channel, or similar. Example announcements:
- LFM Cata 6+ rota - "Looking for more players to join our Catarina rotation with at least level 6"
- LF3M mixed 5+ rota (so far Elreon 5, Zana 6, Vagan 6) - "Looking for 3 more players to join our mixed rotation of master of at least level 5. So far we've got Elreon 5, Zana 6, Vagan 6 already."
- LFG Elreon 7+ rota, offering 74 wild - "Looking for group of Elreons of at least level 7, I'd contribute a wild Elreon in a level 74 area"
- Players are invited, or ask for an invitation by whispering. For mixed rotations, this typically involves telling which master one would like to contribute ("got Haku 7 here").
- Once a group of 6 is filled, the order of players is written into the group title ("1. Alice - 2. Bob - 3. Caesar - ...").
- Players join the hideout/area of the player at turn and do the daily.
- Repeat until everyone contributed the daily.