- 30% increased Life Recovery from Flasks
- Gain a Flask Charge when you deal a Critical Strike
- Remove Bleeding on Flask use
Master Surgeon is a notable Ascendancy passive skill for the Pathfinder. It grants increased life recovery from flasks and grants a flask charge whenever you deal critical strike. It also grants bleeding removal on flask use.
- A character can now only receive one flask charge per Critical Strike every 200ms. This is shared across all flasks.
- The Harvest and Master Surgeon now follow this rule. Instead of giving a charge to each of your flasks, they will only grant it to one.
- The Master Surgeon Node now has 100% chance to trigger (up from 15%) to help compensate for this change.