A large portion of relevant modules/templates have now been switched to cargo. Various usages of SMW throughout the wiki need to be replaced by the new functions, in particular item tables. If some pages do not show up but contain no errors, please null-edit them. To see how you can help with the port check out Path_of_Exile_Wiki:To-do_list/SMW_migration (and leave a comment on the talk page if you have questions).

List of map suffix mods

From Path of Exile Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Map tier Tier range Map level range
Low tier maps

1 - 6

68 - 73
Mid tier maps 1 - 10 68 - 77
Top tier maps

11 - 17

78 - 84

List of Suffix Modifiers that can spawn on Maps.

Modifiers

All maps

NameStatsIIQPack
Size
IIRSpawn Weighting
of BloodlinesMagic Monster Packs each have a Bloodline Mod
(20-30)% more Magic Monsters
10%4%6%secret_area 0
default 1000
of VenomMonsters Poison on Hit16%6%9%secret_area 0
default 1000
of BalancePlayers have Elemental Equilibrium10%4%6%secret_area 0
default 1000
of SkirmishingPlayers have Point Blank10%4%6%secret_area 0
unique_map 0
default 650
of FrenzyMonsters gain a Frenzy Charge on Hit13%5%8%secret_area 0
unique_map 0
default 800
of EnduranceMonsters gain an Endurance Charge on Hit13%5%8%secret_area 0
unique_map 0
default 800
of PowerMonsters gain a Power Charge on Hit13%5%8%secret_area 0
unique_map 0
default 800

Low tier maps only

NameStatsIIQPack
Size
IIRSpawn Weighting
of GiantsMonsters have 45% increased Area of Effect13%5%8%low_tier_map 800
default 0
of DeadlinessMonsters have (160-200)% increased Critical Strike Chance
+(30-35)% to Monster Critical Strike Multiplier
16%6%9%low_tier_map 800
default 0
of SmotheringPlayers have 20% less Recovery Rate of Life and Energy Shield16%6%9%low_tier_map 750
default 0
of FlamesArea has patches of burning ground
20 patches with Ground Effect per 100 tiles (Hidden)
Ground Effect has a radius of 14 (Hidden)
10%4%6%low_tier_map 250
default 0
of IceArea has patches of chilled ground
20 patches with Ground Effect per 100 tiles (Hidden)
Ground Effect has a radius of 14 (Hidden)
10%4%6%low_tier_map 250
default 0
of LightningArea has patches of shocking ground
20 patches with Ground Effect per 100 tiles (Hidden)
Ground Effect has a radius of 14 (Hidden)
10%4%6%low_tier_map 250
default 0
of DesecrationArea has patches of desecrated ground
20 patches with Ground Effect per 100 tiles (Hidden)
Ground Effect has a radius of 14 (Hidden)
10%4%6%low_tier_map 250
default 0
of InsulationMonsters have 30% chance to Avoid Elemental Ailments10%4%6%low_tier_map 800
default 0
of ToughnessMonsters take (25-30)% reduced Extra Damage from Critical Strikes10%4%6%low_tier_map 800
default 0
of DroughtPlayers gain 30% reduced Flask Charges13%5%8%low_tier_map 800
default 0
of RustPlayers have 20% reduced Block Chance
Players have 20% less Armour
13%5%8%low_tier_map 800
default 0
of MiringPlayer Dodge chance is Unlucky
Monsters have 30% increased Accuracy Rating
13%5%8%low_tier_map 800
default 0
of ImpotencePlayers have 15% less Area of Effect13%5%8%low_tier_map 800
default 0

Mid tier maps only

NameStatsIIQPack
Size
IIRSpawn Weighting
of GiantsMonsters have 70% increased Area of Effect13%5%8%mid_tier_map 800
default 0
of DeadlinessMonsters have (260-300)% increased Critical Strike Chance
+(36-40)% to Monster Critical Strike Multiplier
16%6%9%mid_tier_map 800
default 0
of SmotheringPlayers have 40% less Recovery Rate of Life and Energy Shield16%6%9%mid_tier_map 750
default 0
of FlamesArea has patches of burning ground
24 patches with Ground Effect per 100 tiles (Hidden)
Ground Effect has a radius of 16 (Hidden)
10%4%6%mid_tier_map 250
default 0
of IceArea has patches of chilled ground
24 patches with Ground Effect per 100 tiles (Hidden)
Ground Effect has a radius of 16 (Hidden)
10%4%6%mid_tier_map 250
default 0
of LightningArea has patches of shocking ground
24 patches with Ground Effect per 100 tiles (Hidden)
Ground Effect has a radius of 16 (Hidden)
10%4%6%mid_tier_map 250
default 0
of DesecrationArea has patches of desecrated ground
24 patches with Ground Effect per 100 tiles (Hidden)
Ground Effect has a radius of 16 (Hidden)
10%4%6%mid_tier_map 250
default 0
of Elemental WeaknessPlayers are Cursed with Elemental Weakness13%5%8%mid_tier_map 850
default 0
of VulnerabilityPlayers are Cursed with Vulnerability13%5%8%mid_tier_map 850
default 0
of EnfeeblementPlayers are Cursed with Enfeeble13%5%8%mid_tier_map 850
default 0
of Temporal ChainsPlayers are Cursed with Temporal Chains13%5%8%mid_tier_map 850
default 0
of StasisPlayers cannot Regenerate Life, Mana or Energy Shield16%6%9%mid_tier_map 300
top_tier_map 600
default 0
of Exposure-(8-5)% maximum Player Resistances19%7%11%mid_tier_map 600
default 0
of InsulationMonsters have 60% chance to Avoid Elemental Ailments10%4%6%mid_tier_map 800
default 0
of ToughnessMonsters take (31-35)% reduced Extra Damage from Critical Strikes10%4%6%mid_tier_map 800
default 0
of DroughtPlayers gain 40% reduced Flask Charges13%5%8%mid_tier_map 800
default 0
of RustPlayers have 30% reduced Block Chance
Players have 25% less Armour
13%5%8%mid_tier_map 800
default 0
of MiringPlayer Dodge chance is Unlucky
Monsters have 40% increased Accuracy Rating
13%5%8%mid_tier_map 800
default 0
of ImpotencePlayers have 20% less Area of Effect13%5%8%mid_tier_map 800
default 0


Top tier maps only

NameStatsIIQPack
Size
IIRSpawn Weighting
of GiantsMonsters have 100% increased Area of Effect13%5%8%top_tier_map 800
default 0
of DeadlinessMonsters have (360-400)% increased Critical Strike Chance
+(41-45)% to Monster Critical Strike Multiplier
16%6%9%top_tier_map 800
default 0
of SmotheringPlayers have 60% less Recovery Rate of Life and Energy Shield16%6%9%top_tier_map 750
default 0
of FlamesArea has patches of burning ground
28 patches with Ground Effect per 100 tiles (Hidden)
Ground Effect has a radius of 18 (Hidden)
10%4%6%top_tier_map 250
default 0
of IceArea has patches of chilled ground
28 patches with Ground Effect per 100 tiles (Hidden)
Ground Effect has a radius of 18 (Hidden)
10%4%6%top_tier_map 250
default 0
of LightningArea has patches of shocking ground
28 patches with Ground Effect per 100 tiles (Hidden)
Ground Effect has a radius of 18 (Hidden)
10%4%6%top_tier_map 250
default 0
of DesecrationArea has patches of desecrated ground
28 patches with Ground Effect per 100 tiles (Hidden)
Ground Effect has a radius of 18 (Hidden)
10%4%6%top_tier_map 250
default 0
of Elemental WeaknessPlayers are Cursed with Elemental Weakness13%5%8%top_tier_map 1000
default 0
of VulnerabilityPlayers are Cursed with Vulnerability13%5%8%top_tier_map 1000
default 0
of EnfeeblementPlayers are Cursed with Enfeeble13%5%8%top_tier_map 1000
default 0
of Temporal ChainsPlayers are Cursed with Temporal Chains13%5%8%top_tier_map 1000
default 0
of StasisPlayers cannot Regenerate Life, Mana or Energy Shield16%6%9%mid_tier_map 300
top_tier_map 600
default 0
of Exposure-(12-9)% maximum Player Resistances19%7%11%top_tier_map 1000
default 0
of CongealmentCannot Leech Life from Monsters
Cannot Leech Mana from Monsters
16%6%9%top_tier_map 100
default 0
of InsulationMonsters have 90% chance to Avoid Elemental Ailments10%4%6%top_tier_map 800
default 0
of ToughnessMonsters take (36-40)% reduced Extra Damage from Critical Strikes10%4%6%top_tier_map 800
default 0
of DroughtPlayers gain 50% reduced Flask Charges13%5%8%top_tier_map 800
default 0
of RustPlayers have 40% reduced Block Chance
Players have 30% less Armour
13%5%8%top_tier_map 800
default 0
of MiringPlayer Dodge chance is Unlucky
Monsters have 50% increased Accuracy Rating
13%5%8%top_tier_map 800
default 0
of ImpotencePlayers have 25% less Area of Effect13%5%8%top_tier_map 800
default 0

References


See also