Desert BrigandineQuality: +20%
Armour: (789 to 902)
Evasion: (789 to 902)Requires Level 60, 96 Str, 96 Dex3% reduced Movement Speed (Hidden)Adds 1 to (20-30) Lightning Damage to Attacks
(90-120)% increased Armour and Evasion
+(60-80) to maximum Life
-60% to Lightning Resistance
30% of Physical Damage taken as Lightning Damage"There's nothing like imminent death
to galvanize one's purpose in life."
- Malachai the Soulless.Purchase Costs
|Unique||8x Chaos Orb|
6x Alchemy Shard
8x Alteration Shard
Vendor: 8 Alteration ShardsAlteration ShardStack Size: 20A stack of 20 shards becomes an Orb of Alteration.
Shift click to unstack., 6 Alchemy ShardsAlchemy ShardStack Size: 20A stack of 20 shards becomes an Orb of Alchemy.
Shift click to unstack.
Lightning Coil has the property 'physical damage taken as elemental'. With lightning coil, a portion of physical damage is taken as lightning damage. This takes place before mitigation is applied, therefore armour will not mitigate the lightning portion but lightning resistance will. While wearing Lightning Coil physical damage can apply the Shock status ailment.
- A set of 4 The BodyThe Body4Body ArmourThey say it is the head that leads, but all must flow through the body at some point. can be exchanged for a random unique body armour.
- A set of 4 Jack in the BoxJack in the Box4ItemTurn the crank,
close your eyes,
and pray to the gods
for a pleasant surprise. can be exchanged for a random unique item.
- A set of 8 The Coming StormThe Coming Storm8Lightning CoilNo man may hope to turn back the storm. You can only hope you do not attract its ire. can be exchanged for Lightning Coil.
Build of the week
Lightning Coil has a legacy variant.
Adds (1–20 to 1–30) Lightning Damage to Attacks
(90 to 120)% increased Armour and Evasion
+(60 to 80) to maximum Life
−60% to Lightning Resistance
40% of Physical Damage taken as Lightning Damage
|Relic version from the Legacy leagues.|
- Mark_GGG (September 25, 2013). "Specifics on Lightning Coil mechanics?". Path of Exile Forum. Retrieved July 29, 2014.