Lair Map (War for the Atlas)
Map Tier: 11
Guild Character: ,Travel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once.Acquisition
Level: 78Purchase Costs
|Normal||5x Orb of Alchemy|
|Magic||5x Orb of Alchemy|
|Rare||6x Orb of Alchemy|
|Unique||10x Chaos Orb|
1x Scroll FragmentMiscellaneous
Item class: Maps
Metadata ID: Metadata/Items/Maps/MapWorldsLair
Map is split into three regions.
- An outdoor starting area populated only with Wolves (The boss arena can be seen from the cliff edge).
- A long otherwise linear cavern with a "ring shaped" passage somewhere along its length (This ring passage tends to be near the beginning or the end of the cavern).
- An outdoor pond area, which contains a few monster packs as well as the boss.
Lycius, Midnight's Howl (Based on Rigwald, the Wolven King)
- Spectral Throw
- Channels, sending out several waves of Wolf Spirit projectiles (Despite appearance, this is as an attack not a spell)
- Summon Wolves
- Transform into a Wolf, becoming damage immune and causing bleeding with attacks (Minions/Totems/Mimics do not pull any aggro while boss is in wolf form. He will only go for the main character until he turns back into human form.)
He does not teleport around the arena, nor does the arena have hazards as with the standard Rigwald encounter.
Items found in this area
|The GamblerThe Gambler5Divination Card"I don't believe in karma. If it were real, I would never win."||1|
|The Encroaching DarknessThe Encroaching Darkness8Map|
CorruptedNo matter where your dreams take you, Nightmare follows close behind.
|The TrialThe Trial7Map|
Map Tier: 15
CorruptedYou cannot journey to new lands until you have the courage to leave the safety of home.
|LoyaltyLoyalty53x Orb of FusingBound by fate,|
inseparable by choice.
|The Wolf's ShadowThe Wolf's Shadow3Hyaon's Fury"If I fall, we will fall together with my fangs in your throat."||1|
|Fingerless Silk GlovesFingerless Silk GlovesEnergy Shield: 43Requires Level 70, 95 Int(12-16)% increased Spell Damage||70|
|Opal RingOpal RingRequires Level 80(15-25)% increased Elemental Damage||80|
|The Wolven King's BiteThe Wolven King's Bite8Rigwald's QuillsA wolf does not bite his mate as he does his prey, yet both begin with bared teeth. Know who you are, and you will know the meaning of the bite.||1|
This item can be acquired through the following upgrade paths or vendor recipes:
|3||Bog MapBog MapMap Level: 77|
Map Tier: 10
Guild Character: yTravel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once.
Usage in upgrade paths
This item is used by upgrade paths or vendor recipes to create the following items:
|Necropolis MapNecropolis MapMap Level: 79|
Map Tier: 12
Guild Character: °Travel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once.
|3||Lair MapLair MapMap Level: 78|
Map Tier: 11
Guild Character: ,Travel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once.
There are currently no unique items for this base item type.