A solution to the Semantic Mediawiki (SMW) problem been found and SMW has been reenabled. SMW is currently rebuilding properties on various pages, until that is done expect to see further "not found" issues or incomplete item lists. Work on porting SMW templates to Cargo continues on as well, potentially causing temporary disruption to pages.
Jewels are items that can be placed into jewel sockets in the passive skill tree, and can be removed or replaced at no cost. They grant certain buffs and abilities. Like most other items, jewels can be modified by orbs and are available in the four rarities. A rare jewel can have only four affixes instead of six.
It is possible to have a jewel in an unallocated slot. Jewels in unallocated slots have no effect .
There are three base jewel types. They don't differ in implicit modifiers or level requirement, but rather in the pool of modifiers that can spawn on them. Jewels can be found starting at item level 20, and used at any level.
- Cobalt JewelCobalt JewelPlace into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket.
- Crimson JewelCrimson JewelPlace into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket.
- Viridian JewelViridian JewelPlace into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket.
Only magic, rare, and unique jewels can be found in loot. Normal jewels can be obtained by using an Orb of ScouringOrb of ScouringStack Size: 30Removes all properties from an itemRight click this item then left click on a magic or rare item to apply it.
Shift click to unstack..
There is a fourth base type, Prismatic JewelPrismatic JewelPlace into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket., which can't be found. See its page for more information.
Unique JewelsThere are several unique jewels. Some are given as quest rewards, some are dropped and others can be only be gained through corrupting jewels.
Some unique jewels may come with a radius in which a specific effect occurs. The radius modifier represents the following internal values:
NOTE: The passive skill nodes within the effective radius of a Threshold jewel do not have to be assigned a skill point to be counted as a stat required for the jewel.
The corrupted property can have the following effects on a jewel:
- Turn into a rare jewel
- Turn into a unique corrupted jewel with the same base item (see: list of unique jewels received by corruption)
- Add an implicit modifier to the jewel
- No effect (other than adding the corrupted property)
Affixes for jewels follow some special rules:
- No item level requirement
- No tiered affixes
- Rare items can only roll 4 affixes, 2 prefixes and 2 suffixes each
- Using the full respec granted by update, I removed all skills, leaving jewels in slots. Those supposed to increase attributes (easy to verify) didn't do so.