Viridian JewelRadius: Small (800)Passives in Radius can be Allocated without being connected to your treeThe carpenter who picks up a blade is not mad.
He's ambitious.Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket.Purchase Costs
|Unique||8x Chaos Orb|
8x Alchemy Shard
Intuitive Leap is a unique Viridian JewelViridian JewelPlace into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket. that allows passives within its range to be allocated without being connected to the tree.
Usage of the jewel has the following restrictions:
- The jewel slot itself must be connected to the tree.
- You cannot remove the jewel from its jewel socket as long as unconnected passives remain in the range.
- Allocating a passive inside the jewels range does not allow to allocate the next passive in line outside the radius if that one isn't connected to the tree. So the jewel can't be used to bridge connections to other passives outside its radius.
Upgrade pathsThis item can be acquired through the following upgrade paths or vendor recipes:
- 4x The Garish PowerThe Garish Power4JewelMaligaro may have valued function over form, but that did not mute his flair for the dramatic. (random unique Jewel)
- 10x The Eye of the DragonThe Eye of the Dragon10Jewel
CorruptedSome powers are far too great even for the
gods of old. (random corrupted unique Jewel)
- 4x Jack in the BoxJack in the Box4ItemTurn the crank,
close your eyes,
and pray to the gods
for a pleasant surprise. (random unique item)