A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
Intimidate is a debuff that causes the affected target to take 10% increased attack damage.
- Champion's passive First to Strike, Last to Fall
- Guardian's passive Unwavering Crusade (on minion hit)
- Ascendant's passive Champion
- The AnticipationThe Anticipation
Ezomyte Tower ShieldQuality: +20%
Chance to Block: 30%
Movement Speed: -3%Requires Level 64, 159 Str+(30-40) to maximum Life(120-160)% increased Armour
+(50-70) to maximum Life
+6% Chance to Block
+1000 Armour if you've Blocked Recently
Permanently Intimidate Enemies on BlockWe are within her reach,
and when the time is right,
she will reach into us.
This item can be transformed with a Blessing of Uul-Netol
- Belt of the DeceiverBelt of the Deceiver
Heavy BeltRequires Level 20+(25-35) to Strength(15-25)% increased Global Physical Damage
You take 30% reduced Extra Damage from Critical Strikes
+(30-40) to maximum Life
+(10-15)% to all Elemental Resistances
Nearby Enemies are IntimidatedIn battle, virtue matters not.
- Summon Bestial Rhoa from Yriel's FosteringYriel's Fostering
Exquisite LeatherQuality: +20%
Movement Speed: -3%Requires Level 62, 170 DexGrants Level 20 Summon Bestial Rhoa Skill
+(300-400) to Accuracy Rating
(130-150)% increased Evasion Rating
+(90-100) to maximum Life
Projectile Attack Skills have (40-60)% increased Critical Strike Chance
Projectiles from Attacks have 20% chance to Maim on Hit while
you have a Bestial Minion
(10-15)% increased Attack and Movement Speed while you have a Bestial MinionFeed a beast and it will not hunt.
Protect it and it will not fight.
Ferocity must be learned, not taught.
It is suffering that forges the greatest warriors.
- Tombfist when socketed with a Murderous Eye JewelMurderous Eye JewelPlace into an Abyssal Socket on an Item or into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket.
- A weapon with the Jagged fossil modifier 15% chance to Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit
- Watcher's Eye with the modifier Your Hits Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds while you are using Pride