Mana Cost: (21-36)
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 3.00 sec
Cast Time: 0.85 secRequires Level 34Discharges Endurance Charges, making the character invulnerable to physical damage for a short time, proportional to how many endurance charges were expended.Per 1% Quality:
2% increased Cast SpeedBase duration is 0.4 seconds
(100-157)% increased Buff Duration per Endurance Charge removedPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket.Acquisition
Level: 34Purchase Costs
|Normal||1x Orb of Chance|
1x Scroll FragmentMiscellaneous
Item class: Active Skill Gems
Metadata ID: Metadata/Items/Gems/SkillGemImmortalCall
Skill functions and interactions
- Duration: Modifiers to Skill Duration will increase the duration of the invulnerability, as will buff/debuff duration modifiers. Gaining and expending more endurance charges will also drastically increase duration.
- Increased buff duration per endurance charge: Any other buffs that are applied when casting Immortal Call will gain increased duration per endurance charge, including support gems that grant buffs. This mainly applies to Arcane Surge SupportArcane Surge SupportSupport, Spell, Duration
Mana Multiplier: 110%Each supported spell will track how much mana you spend on it, granting a buff when the total mana spent reaches a threshold. Cannot support skills used by totems, traps, or mines.Per 1% Quality:
Supported Skills deal 0.5% increased Spell DamageArcane Surge grants (10-20)% more Spell Damage
Arcane Surge grants (10-19)% increased Cast Speed
Arcane Surge grants (0.5-1)% of maximum Mana Regenerated per second
Arcane Surge lasts 4 seconds
Gain Arcane Surge after Spending a total of (15-400) Mana with Supported SkillsThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Immortal Call will not protect against elemental or chaos damage.
- Over the duration, your physical damage reduction (armor) rating will jump to 100%. As such, this will apply to reflected damage as well as the absorption threshold calculation for Molten ShellMolten ShellSpell, AoE, Duration, Fire
Mana Cost: (12-28)
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 1.00 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Damage Effectiveness: 200%Requires Level 4Summons fiery elemental shields providing additional armour for a short duration. If cumulative physical damage prevented by your blocking or armour reaches a threshold, the shields explode outwards, dealing fire damage to surrounding enemies.Per 1% Quality:
1% chance to Ignite enemiesDeals (14-1962) to (20-2943) Fire Damage
Shields break after (26-1508) total Damage is prevented
(17-943) additional Armour
Base duration is 10 secondsPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Multiple Immortal Calls share the same cooldown.
- When socketed in the weapon slots, on weapon swap the effect will end.
Gem level progression
The symbol that appears above the character's head when Immortal Call is used is a Descry.
This item can be bought at the listed npc vendors after completing the following quests:
|Breaking the Seal|
Petarus and Vanja
|Fallen from Grace|
Related helmet enchantments
The following helmet enchantments affect Immortal Call.
|EnchantmentImmortalCallDuration1_||66||34% increased Immortal Call Duration|
|EnchantmentImmortalCallDuration2||75||36% increased Immortal Call Duration|
|EnchantmentImmortalCallPercentChanceToNotConsumeEnduranceCharges1||66||20% chance for Immortal Call to increase Duration without removing Endurance Charges|
|EnchantmentImmortalCallPercentChanceToNotConsumeEnduranceCharges2||75||30% chance for Immortal Call to increase Duration without removing Endurance Charges|
The list below shows microtransactions for Immortal Call.
|Dark Immortal Call|
Dark Immortal CallImmortal Call SkinYour Immortal Call gains a dark effect.
|Your Immortal Call gains a dark effect.|