- 1% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life
- 10% increased Strength
- 1% of Damage dealt by your Totems Leeched to you as Life
- 10% chance to Cover Rare or Unique Enemy in Ash for 10 Seconds on Hit
Hinekora, Death's Fury is a notable Ascendancy passive skill for the Chieftain. It grants increased strength by a percentage, life leech based in fire damage and causes a percentage of damage dealt by their totems to be leeched to them as life. It also grants a chance to cover a rare or unique enemy with ash on hit, applying a movement slow and increased fire damage taken.
- Removed Damage Penetrates 10% Fire Resistance and Gain 20% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage if you or your Totems have Killed Recently.
- Added 10% increased Strength and 10% chance to Cover Rare or Unique Enemy in Ash for 10 Seconds when you Hit them.
- The Chieftain skill Hinekora, Death's Fury has been changed to Physical Damage gained as Fire is granted when you or your totems have killed recently, not just when you have.
- Added 1% of Damage dealt by your Totems is Leeched to you as Life