Hexproof is a modifier that prevents curses from applying to monsters but can be bypassed under certain conditions.
It is not to be confused with curse immunity, which is a different, absolute modifier.
- Fixed a bug where Hexproof monsters were immune to curses, rather than being Hexproof.
- Monsters and maps with the Hexproof prefix now grant the Hexproof keyword.
- Hexproof prevents curses applying, but can be bypassed under certain conditions.
- Currently only one unique item being added in 2.3.0 will bypass Hexproof, but this power may show up from other sources in the future.
- Hexproof does not affect curse reduction that unique monsters can have, and will allow for potential Curse Immunity in the future that is absolute and not keyworded as Hexproof.