20% more Damage against Unique Enemies
10% more Damage if you've Killed Recently
Cannot take Reflected Physical Damage 
Headsman is a notable Ascendancy passive skill for the Slayer that grants immunity to reflected physical damage. It also grants increased area of effect of skills if you have killed recently and more damage against unique enemies.
- Now grants 10% more damage if you've killed recently (from 20%).
- No longer increases area of effect by 20% if you've killed recently, instead granting 20% more damage against unique enemies.
- Increased area of effect from killing an enemy recently increased from 15% to 20%.
- Now grants immunity to reflected physical damage (from 50% reduced reflected physical damage).
- Headsman now grants 15% increased area of effect if you have killed an enemy recently (down from 20%).
- Old: Hits deal 100% increased Damage against Enemies that are on Low Life, 20% chance to gain Onslaught for 3 seconds on Kill
- New: 50% reduced Reflected Physical Damage taken, 20% more Damage if you've Killed Recently, 20% increased radius of Area Skills if you've Killed Recently