A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
Hallowed Ground (War for the Atlas)
Cemetery MapMap Level: (70-79)
Map Tier: 6
Guild Character: Ð
Item Quantity: +100%
Item Rarity: +100%Monster Level: (70-79)
Unique Boss drops 3 additional Maps
Unique Boss gives 2000% increased Experience
0.5 Flask Charges recovered every 3 secondsSome dead have long envied the living.
When given the chance, they take from us what they can.
So we offer our suffrage.
In return, they give only suffering.Travel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once.Acquisition
DROP DISABLEDSell Price
12x Alchemy ShardMiscellaneous
Item class: Maps
|Area type tags||dungeon, temple|
|Tags||indoors_area, map, no_monster_packs, no_strongboxes, unique_map, no_leaguestone|
envied the living. When given the chance, they take from us what they can. So we offer our suffrage. In return, they giveonly suffering.
Hallowed Ground is a unique Cemetery MapCemetery MapMap Level: 73
Map Tier: 6
Guild Character: LTravel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once.. The map uses the Crypt tile set. A stretch of empty rooms separated by short corridors leads to a central area with the main boss, Maker of Mires. It is immune to damage until the other four occupants of the map are eliminated. The central area splits into four different directions which end in separate areas in which to fight the lesser bosses. The map contains no other monsters except for the five bosses. The volume of the music increases as a warning when you approach any of the bosses.
- Is buffed with Modifier:MonsterAuraCannotDie1 until the other four bosses are killed.
- Gains the buffs and special abilities of the other bosses as they are killed.
- Summons copies of himself in a manner similar to Nightwane.
- Allies move and attack faster. (Modifier:MonsterAuraSpeed1)
- Creates Tar Ground.
- Summons a Grinning Totem.
Items found in this area
|The GamblerThe Gambler5Divination Card"I don't believe in karma. If it were real, I would never win."||1|
|The Encroaching DarknessThe Encroaching Darkness8Map|
CorruptedNo matter where your dreams take you, Nightmare follows close behind.
The boss names are a play on words of horror movie antagonists:
- "Balah, Duke", named after The Babadook from the the The Babadook movie.
- "Jaesyn", named after Jason Voorhees from the Friday the 13th series.
- "Jik'shah", named after Jigsaw from the Saw series.
- "Krugg, the Frayed", named after Freddy Kruger from the Nightmare on Elm St. series.
- "Maker of Mires", named after Michael Myers from the Halloween series.
- RhysGGG (May 3, 2017). "Map of the Day #022: Hallowed Ground". Path of Exile Subreddit. Retrieved May 3, 2017.