Guardian of the Phoenix
|Guardian of the Phoenix|
|Location(s)||Forge of the Phoenix Map|
|Health||12 472 323|
|Resistance(s)|| 40% Fire |
|Modifier(s)|| Extra Fire Damage |
Cannot Be Frozen
Cannot Be Knocked Back
Temporary Taunt Immunity
80% Less Curse Effectiveness
Guardian of the Phoenixis the map boss for the Forge of the Phoenix MapForge of the Phoenix MapMap Level: 83
Map Tier: 16
Guild Character: ¤Travel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once..
He is one of the four Guardians of the Void.
The following abilities are used by the Guardian of the Phoenix:
- Deals 100% of Damage.
- Deals 80% of Damage.
- 80% more Attack Speed.
- Deals 8781 to 13172 Fire Damage
- Charges for 4 seconds
- -50% Fire Resistance on Hit
In addition, the following things happen while fighting the Guardian:
- The player gains a debuff that reduces the maximum fire resistance by 1% This debuff is permanent until the boss dies. It stacks for every 10% health the boss is missing.
- A Phoenix is summoned that shoots fire projectiles at the player. The phoenix is revived a few seconds after being killed. The less health the boss has, the more phoenixes are summoned.
- A fire spout opens that summons a tornado which travels slowly around the room and deals fire damage in its area of effect. Each tornado disappears after a few seconds of activity and is replaced by a new one. The less health the boss has, the more spouts open.
The Guardian of the Phoenix is guaranteed to drop a Fragment of the PhoenixFragment of the PhoenixItem Quantity: +5%Area yields 5% more Items (Hidden)Enter the crucible. The nexus of
nothingness and equilibrium of eternity.Can be used in the Eternal Laboratory or a personal Map Device., which is required to enter The Shaper's RealmThe Shaper's RealmMap Level: 84
Map Tier: 17
Guild Character: ¥Travel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once..
He also has a chance to drop one of the following unique items:
- Eye of InnocenceEye of Innocence
Citrine AmuletRequires Level 68+(16-24) to Strength and Dexterity10% chance to Ignite
(50-70)% increased Damage while Ignited
Take 100 Fire Damage when you Ignite an Enemy
2% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life while Ignited"...and so He said: 'Let only the good meet my gaze'
and no eye met His. So He called down the cleansing flames
and let black smoke sweep the Sinners away."
- Book of Innocence
- Razor of the Seventh SunRazor of the Seventh Sun
Midnight BladeOne Handed Sword
Physical Damage: (120-132)–(250.8-274.8)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.30
Weapon Range: 9Requires Level 68, 113 Str, 113 Dex40% increased Global Accuracy RatingAdds (65-75) to (110-130) Physical Damage
100% increased Burning Damage if you've Ignited an Enemy Recently
Recover 1% of Maximum Life when you Ignite an Enemy
100% increased Melee Physical Damage against Ignited EnemiesQuickly cooled the steel,
but never could it forget
the heat of the forge.