A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
Guardian of the Phoenix
|Guardian of the Phoenix|
|Location(s)||Forge of the Phoenix Map|
|Health||12 472 323|
|Resistance(s)||40% Fire |
|Modifier(s)||Gains 100% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage |
66% Less Curse Effectiveness
Cannot Be Fully Slowed
Immune To Knockback
Guardian of the Phoenixis the map boss for the Forge of the Phoenix MapForge of the Phoenix MapMap Level: 83
Map Tier: 16
Guild Character: ¤Travel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once..
He is one of the four Guardians of the Void.
The following abilities are used by the Guardian of the Phoenix:
- Deals 100% of Damage.
- Deals 80% of Damage.
- 80% more Attack Speed.
- Deals 8781 to 13172 Fire Damage
- Charges for 4 seconds
- -50% Fire Resistance on Hit
In addition, the following things happen while fighting the Guardian:
- The player gains a debuff that reduces the maximum fire resistance by 1% This debuff is permanent until the boss dies. It stacks for every 10% health the boss is missing.
- A Phoenix is summoned that shoots fire projectiles at the player. The phoenix is revived a few seconds after being killed. The less health the boss has, the more phoenixes are summoned.
- A fire spout opens that summons a tornado which travels slowly around the room and deals fire damage in its area of effect. Each tornado disappears after a few seconds of activity and is replaced by a new one. The less health the boss has, the more spouts open.
The Guardian of the Phoenix is guaranteed to drop a Fragment of the PhoenixFragment of the PhoenixItem Quantity: +5%5% increased Quantity of Items found in this AreaEnter the crucible. The nexus of
nothingness and equilibrium of eternity.Can be used in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device., which is required to enter The Shaper's RealmThe Shaper's RealmMap Level: 84
Map Tier: 17
Guild Character: ¥Travel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once..
He also has a chance to drop one of the following unique items:
- Eye of InnocenceEye of Innocence
Citrine AmuletRequires Level 68+(16-24) to Strength and Dexterity10% chance to Ignite
(50-70)% increased Damage while Ignited
Take 100 Fire Damage when you Ignite an Enemy
2% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life while Ignited"...and so He said: 'Let only the good meet my gaze'
and no eye met His. So He called down the cleansing flames
and let black smoke sweep the Sinners away."
- Book of Innocence
- Razor of the Seventh SunRazor of the Seventh Sun
Midnight BladeOne Handed Sword
Physical Damage: (150-174)–(292.8-322.8)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.30
Weapon Range: 11Requires Level 68, 113 Str, 113 Dex40% increased Global Accuracy RatingAdds (90-110) to (145-170) Physical Damage
25% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage
25% chance to Ignite
100% increased Burning Damage if you've Ignited an Enemy Recently
Recover 1% of Life when you Ignite an Enemy
100% increased Melee Physical Damage against Ignited EnemiesQuickly cooled the steel,
but never could it forget
the heat of the forge.