Guardian of the Chimera
|Guardian of the Chimera|
|Location(s)||Pit of the Chimera Map|
|Health||25 060 294|
|Resistance(s)||50% Fire |
|Modifier(s)||66% Less Curse Effectiveness |
Cannot Be Fully Slowed
Immune To Knockback
Guardian of the Chimerais the map boss for the Pit of the Chimera MapPit of the Chimera MapMap Level: 83
Map Tier: 16
Guild Character: ÂTravel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once..
He is one of the four Guardians of the Void.
The following abilities are used by the Guardian of the Chimera:
- Deals 100% of Damage
- Deals 80% of Damage
- Deals 125% of Damage
- Deals 60% of Damage
- Deals 120% of Damage.
- 40% increased Attack Speed
The fight will alternate between the following attacks and phases:
- Melee Attacks: Regular melee attacks, a Flicker Strike ability and an AoE Attack in a Cone directly in front of the Guardian.
- Combo Attack: A Red Circle appears around the Guardian, and a flurry of hits are dealt to anything in this zone.
- Minions (Phase 2): The Guardian disappears and Monsters enter the arena, they are much stronger than the average map ones: The phase ends after you beat a Unique Monster. This phase will occur three times throughout the fight as the Guardian is reduced to 75%, 50% and 25% of his HP.
- Smoke (Phase 3): The Most Dangerous phase. The Guardian disappears and patches of smoke appear in the Arena. While invisible, you will be repeatedly hit by attacks, with no ways to evade them through physically dodging. The only way to make this phase stop is to find the smoke cloud in which the Guardian is hiding. Once you've found the right smoke cloud, he will reappear, ceasing his attacks. This phase only happens thrice per fight, after each Minion phase.
The Guardian of the Chimera is guaranteed to drop a Fragment of the ChimeraFragment of the ChimeraItem Quantity: +5%5% increased Quantity of Items found in this AreaEnter the crucible. The nexus of
nothingness and equilibrium of eternity.Can be used in a personal Map Device., which is required to enter The Shaper's RealmThe Shaper's RealmMap Level: 84
Map Tier: 17
Guild Character: ¥Travel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once..
He also has a chance to drop one of the following unique items:
Lion PeltQuality: +20%
Evasion: (836-912)Requires Level 70, 150 Dex+(800-1000) to Accuracy Rating
(100-120)% increased Evasion Rating
+(50-80) to maximum Life
1% increased Projectile Attack Damage per 200 Accuracy RatingIf you know where to strike, you need only strike once.
- The ScourgeThe Scourge
Physical Damage: (63.6-81.6)–(205.2-235.2)
Critical Strike Chance: 6.30%
Attacks per Second: (1.65-1.72)
Weapon Range: 11Requires Level 70, 113 Dex, 113 Int2% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as LifeAdds (35-50) to (100-125) Physical Damage
(10-15)% increased Attack Speed
Minions have (10-15)% increased Attack Speed
Increases and Reductions to Minion Damage also affect you at 150% of their value
Minions deal 70% increased Damage if you've Hit RecentlyWith increasing mastery over death
comes an increasing desire for it.