You and nearby Party Members Share Power, Frenzy and Endurance Charges with each other
Every 5 seconds, Regenerate 20% of Life over one second
Auras from your Skills grant +1% Physical Damage Reduction to you and Allies
25% reduced Effect of Curses on you
While there are at least five nearby Allies, you and nearby Allies have Onslaught 
Guardian is an Ascendancy passive skill for the Ascendant based on the Guardian Ascendancy class.
This passive grants curse effect reduction, Conduit to you and nearby party members, and causes each of your auras to grant additional physical damage reduction. It also grants Onslaught to you and nearby allies if there are at least five nearby allies, and grants a large amount of life regeneration for one second every 5 seconds.
- Now grants you and nearby allies Onslaught while there are at least five nearby allies. No longer grants 10% increased effect of non-curse auras from your skills.
- Modifiers changed. Old mods are listed below:
- 25% reduced Effect of Curses on You
- You and Nearby Party Members Share Power, Frenzy and Endurance Charges with each other
- You and Allies affected by your Auras have 5% additional Block Chance
- You and Allies affected by your Auras have 10% increased Attack, Cast, and Movement Speed
- Now grants You and Allies affected by your Auras have 10% increased Attack, Cast and Movement Speed (instead of 12% increased Attack and Cast Speed for You and Allies affected by Auras you Cast).
- 5% additional Block chance for you and Allies affected by your Auras (up from 3% and no longer simply affecting you)
- 25% reduced effect of Curses on you.
- The Ascendant's Guardian no longer removes Curses and Ailments from you every 5 seconds.
- Frequency of curse and elemental status ailment removal increased from 10 seconds to 5 seconds.
- Now allows you to share charges with party members.
- The Ascendant Guardian skill now also has "Your Party members share Charges."
- Fixed a bug where the Ascendancy skills [...] and Guardian (Ascendant) would not resume after you die and resume at a checkpoint.