Goatman Shaman is a type of Goatman caster found in Act 1.
- Energy Shield
- Casts FireballProjectile, Spell, AoE, Fire
Mana Cost: (6-25)
Cast Time: 0.75 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Damage Effectiveness: 180%
Projectile Speed: 1040Unleashes a ball of fire towards a target which explodes, damaging nearby foes.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% chance to Ignite enemiesDeals (9-1095) to (14-1643) Fire Damage
(20-39)% chance to Ignite enemies
(50-88)% more Damage with Ignite
+(0-4) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket.
- Casts Molten ShellSpell, AoE, Duration, Fire
Mana Cost: (7-26)
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 1.00 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Damage Effectiveness: 200%Requires Level 4Summons fiery elemental shields providing additional armour for a short duration. If cumulative physical damage prevented by your blocking or armour reaches a threshold, the shields explode outwards, dealing fire damage to surrounding enemies.Per 1% Quality:
1% chance to Ignite enemiesDeals (14-1962) to (20-2943) Fire Damage
Shields break after (26-1508) total Damage is prevented
(17-943) additional Armour
Base duration is 10 secondsPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket.
- Goatman Shamans no longer spawn entirely as Shaman packs. They are now combined with regular Goatman monsters as well.
- Fixed a bug where Goatman Shamans with auras didn't cast Molten Shell.
- Packs of goatmen in non-Map areas now only have a maximum of one Goat Shaman in them at most.
- Adjusted the Goat Shaman's Molten Shell.
- Added a new monster type, the Goatman Shaman, which uses Fireball and Molten Shell.