Goatman Shaman is a type of Goatman caster found in Act 1.
- Energy Shield
- Casts FireballProjectile, Spell, AoE, Fire
Mana Cost: (6-25)
Cast Time: 0.75 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 180%
Projectile Speed: 1040Unleashes a ball of fire towards a target which explodes, damaging nearby foes.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% chance to Ignite enemiesDeals (9-1095) to (14-1643) Fire Damage
(20-39)% chance to Ignite enemies
(50-88)% more Damage with Ignite
+(0-4) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket.
- Casts Molten ShellSpell, AoE, Duration, Fire, Physical, Guard
Mana Cost: (8-12)
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 4.00 secRequires Level 4Applies a buff that adds to your armour, and can take some of the damage from hits for you before being depleted. When the buff expires or is depleted, the skill deals reflected damage to enemies around you based on the total damage that was taken from the buff. Shares a cooldown with other Guard skills.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Skill Effect DurationBase duration is 3 seconds
(50-858) additional Armour
75% of Damage from Hits is taken from the Buff before your Life or Energy Shield
Buff can take Damage equal to 20% of your Armour, up to a maximum of 10000
Reflects (100-3000)% of Damage taken from Buff as Fire Damage when Buff expires or is depleted
This Skill's Cooldown does not recover during its effectPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket.
- Goatman Shamans no longer spawn entirely as Shaman packs. They are now combined with regular Goatman monsters as well.
- Fixed a bug where Goatman Shamans with auras didn't cast Molten Shell.
- Packs of goatmen in non-Map areas now only have a maximum of one Goat Shaman in them at most.
- Adjusted the Goat Shaman's Molten Shell.
- Added a new monster type, the Goatman Shaman, which uses Fireball and Molten Shell.