+5% to Chance to Evade while you have Energy Shield
10% increased Movement Speed while you have Energy Shield
When Hit, lose a Ghost Shroud and recover Energy Shield equal to 5% of your Evasion Rating
3% reduced Damage taken per Ghost Shroud
Every second, gain a Ghost Shroud, up to a maximum of 3
Ghost Dance is a notable Ascendancy passive skill for the Trickster. It grants added evasion chance and increase movement speed while you have energy shield. It also generates a charge of Ghost Shroud every second, up to 3. When hit, a charge of Ghost Shroud is removed and recovers energy shield equal to a percentage of your evasion rating. This skill also grants damage reduction per Ghost Shroud on you.
- Reworked. It now causes you to gain a Ghost Shroud every second, up to a maximum of 3, 3% reduced damage taken per Ghost Shroud, when Hit, lose a Ghost Shroud and recover Energy Shield equal to 5% of your Evasion Rating, +5% chance to Evade while you have Energy Shield, and 10% increased Movement Speed while you have Energy Shield.
- Removed 20% faster start of Energy Shield Recharge.
- Added 40% increased Attack and Cast Speed if Energy Shield Recharge has started Recently and 20% more chance to Evade while on full Energy Shield.
- Now grant 10% Dodge and Spell Dodge while you have energy shield, from 5% at all times.
- Movement Speed is now granted at any amount of energy shield, from only at full energy shield.