A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
Mana Cost: 10
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (115%-135%)Requires Level 16Performs an attack that gives the character a frenzy charge if it hits. Frenzy charges increase your attack speed.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Attack SpeedDeals (115-135)% of Base Damage
5% more Attack Damage per Frenzy Charge
5% more Attack Speed per Frenzy Charge
+(0-2) to Melee rangePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket.Acquisition
Level: 16Purchase Costs
|Normal||1x Orb of Alteration|
1x Scroll FragmentMiscellaneous
Item class: Active Skill Gems
Metadata ID: Metadata/Items/Gems/SkillGemFrenzy
Frenzy is an attack that grants frenzy charges on hit and also gets large bonuses from them. Frenzy is not the only skill that grants frenzy charges, but it is a good way to build them quickly. A Frenzy attack may be performed with any weapon type or unarmed.
Skill functions and interactions
- Dual Wielding: Dual wielding attacks with Frenzy will alternate weapons each attack.
- More Attack Damage per Frenzy Charge: When you use Frenzy (the skill) to attack an enemy, you will receive a bonus to the attack damage done by that attack based on how many frenzy charges you had before using the skill. This worked similarly to the previous Physical Damage per Frenzy Charge Frenzy had, now it works with Elemental Damage as well.
- More Attack Speed per Frenzy Charge: When you use Frenzy (the skill) to attack an enemy, you will receive a bonus to the attack speed of the attack based on how many frenzy charges you had before using the skill. Note that frenzy charges grant +4% attack speed per charge to any attack, which also apply to attacks made with Frenzy (the skill). Let us say we have a base attack speed of 1 per second. So, if you have two frenzy charges, you will get a total of 8% (2 * 4%) increased attack speed with your next attack made with Frenzy. However, you need to implement the More Attack Speed per Frenzy Charge Frenzy gives, so in the end the calculation is like this (1.0+8%)+10% which would lead to 1.188 attacks per second, overall a 18.8% increase (this is almost the same as previous Frenzy, BUT this is only accounting in no increased attack speed from the tree and only having a weapon which attacks once a second, (for reference, old Frenzy would grant 18% increased attack speed overall in this scenario). Since the More Attack Speed is only supplement to Frenzy, it would not affect other Attack skills, therefore it would lead to having only a 8% increased attack speed bonus with any other attack that does not have a similar bonus.
- Multiple Projectiles: When Frenzy is used with a ranged weapon and multiple enemies are hit, only one frenzy charge maximum will be gained per use of the skill.
- Melee Splash: Only one Frenzy charge will be granted no matter how many enemies are hit by it.
- Multistrike: Only one Frenzy charge can be granted per sequence of attacks.
- Ancestral Call: Only one Frenzy charge will be granted no matter how many enemies are hit by it.
- Despite its Melee tag, its damage is not increased by linking it to melee support gems while using a bow. This includes Melee Physical Damage SupportMelee Physical Damage SupportMelee, Physical, Support, Attack
Mana Multiplier: 140%Requires Level 18Supports melee attack skills.Per 1% Quality:
Supported Skills deal 0.5% increased Melee Physical DamageSupported Skills deal (30-49)% more Melee Physical Damage
Supported Skills deal (30-49)% more Damage with Bleeding and Poison caused by Melee HitsThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. and Multistrike SupportMultistrike SupportAttack, Melee, Support
Mana Multiplier: 160%Requires Level 38Supports melee attack skills, making them repeat twice when used, targeting a random enemy each time. Cannot support Vaal skills, totem skills, channelling skills, or triggered skills.Per 1% Quality:
Supported Skills deal 0.5% increased Melee Physical DamageSupported Skills Repeat 2 additional times
Supported Skills have (35-44)% more Melee Attack Speed
First Repeat of Supported Skills deals 22% more Damage
Second Repeat of Supported Skills deals 44% more Damage
Supported Skills deal (20-10)% less Attack DamageThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket.. However, the mana cost will increase as normal. Such gems will function with a melee weapon.
Gem level progression
This item can be acquired through the following upgrade paths or vendor recipes:
|6||The FoxThe Fox6Level 20 Gem"Masters of wit, strength and cunning. To survive the harsh winters, you must be like the fox."|
- Ezomyte Proverb
|random level 20 gem||Automatic|
|3||Gemcutter's PromiseGemcutter's Promise3Superior Gem|
Quality: +20%"I swore to use my position to help the people. What good is power when it just accumulates on the already-powerful?" - Erasmus, Imperial Gemcutter
|random superior gem (Q20)||Automatic|
This item is given as quest reward for the following quests:
|Intruders in Black|
This item can be bought at the listed npc vendors after completing the following quests:
|The Root of the Problem|
|A Fixture of Fate|
|Fallen from Grace|
Related helmet enchantments
The following helmet enchantments affect Frenzy.
|Enchantment Frenzy Damage 1||66||25% increased Frenzy Damage||helmet 100|
|Enchantment Frenzy Damage 2||75||40% increased Frenzy Damage||helmet 100|
|Enchantment Frenzy Damage Per Frenzy Charge 1||66||6% increased Frenzy Damage per Frenzy Charge||helmet 100|
|Enchantment Frenzy Damage Per Frenzy Charge 2||75||9% increased Frenzy Damage per Frenzy Charge||helmet 100|
|Enchantment Frenzy Percent Chance To Gain Additional Frenzy Charge 1||66||20% Chance on Frenzy to gain an additional Frenzy Charge||helmet 100|
|Enchantment Frenzy Percent Chance To Gain Additional Frenzy Charge 2||75||30% Chance on Frenzy to gain an additional Frenzy Charge||helmet 100|