Fenumal Plagued Arachnid
|Fenumal Plagued Arachnid|
|Location(s)||Map during Einhar mission|
- Beastcrafting Recipe: Split an Item Into Two, With Half the Mods on Each Item
- Splitting a rare item into two can turn one or both copies into a magic item depending on the remaining mod count. Both items would keep the number of sockets, colour of the sockets and sockets links.
- Splitting an item will maintain the item level of the original item
- The recipe usually used in conjunction with Imprint Beastcrafting Recipe.
- Work with Incursion mod, Delve mod (both fossil craft or drop only) Warband mod or legacy explicit mod (non-influenced only), etc. Thus, if the item to be split is a magic item, players can create an imprint first, and then split the item. There is 50% chance those hard to get mods appear on the created item, in which case the player can restore the mod on the original item by using imprint. In other word, there is 50% chance to duplicate the mod by using both imprint and splitting recipes, and 50% chance for "unchanged" (another filler mod still went to the created item anyway), in which case you have to start over.
- Does not work on influenced items, fractured item, synthesised item, unique item, MirroredMirror of KalandraStack Size: 10Creates a mirrored copy of an itemRight click this item then left click an equipable non-unique item to apply it. Mirrored copies cannot be modified.
Shift click to unstack. item, corrupted items (including Breach RingBreach RingProperties are doubled while in a BreachCorrupted, Talisman, etc), or item with enchantment
- Item with legacy implicit mod can be used. For example, certain basetypes that have the implicit mod replaced, such as Assassin BowAssassin BowBow
Physical Damage: 30–89
Critical Strike Chance: 6.70%
Attacks per Second: 1.25
Weapon Range: 120Requires Level 62, 212 Dex+(15-25)% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier, Ornate SwordOrnate SwordTwo Hand Sword
Physical Damage: 30–50
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.40
Weapon Range: 13Requires Level 27, 45 Str, 54 Dex+185 to Accuracy Rating, etc.
Fenumal Plagued Arachnids are very commonly used to duplicate Grand Heist Blueprints, due to their ability to generate an almost exact copy of the blueprint virtually unlimited times, without destroying either the original or the copy. It generates a non-mirrored blueprint which has the same number of wings and approximate chest locations, and as a bonus the mods can be re-rolled later. The steps to duplicate a blueprint can be found on the Blueprint page.
In Bestiary, the classification of Fenumal Plagued Arachnid is as follow:
- Genus: Spiders
- Group: Arachnids
- Family: The Caverns
The beast is placed in the cage named "Disease-bearing arachnids" in the Menagerie Caverns
- d3_reaper_of_data (March 18, 2018). "Datamined list of Legendary Beast spawn level/weights". Official Path of Exile subreddit. Retrieved February 8,2020.