Walking, running, slithering or crawling. If it moves on Wraeclast, it's almost certainly dangerous.
Monsters have life and energy shield, and associated regeneration rates, just like player characters. These can be seen by the monsters health bar. Monsters also have armour and evasion ratings and resistances. Armour and evasion cannot be seen in the interface. The monster's list of skills will indicate if it has positive resistances to specific elements, but not the value of that resistance. Negative resistances will also be listed as vulnerabilities.
Monsters come in four rarities:
- Normal: The most common, and spawn in large groups.
- Magic: Increased statistics, and given one monster affix. They appear in smaller groups.
- Rare: Greatly increased statistics, and given three monster affixes. They spawn by themselves or with a group of normal monsters, but multiple rares may still be close together.
- Unique: Custom monsters that appear in certain areas. This includes bosses.
The statistics increased by monster rarity are life, damage, experience gained on death, item drop rarity and quantity, and flask charges gained on death. Monsters of higher rarity drop items of higher item level. Magic mobs drop items one ilevel higher than the area's monster level, and Rare and Unique mobs drop items two ilevels higher.
The following stats are shared by monsters. Please take note that individual monsters may have different stats.
- 20% of Energy Shield Recharged per second
- Base Critical Strike Multiplier: 130
- Movement Speed is capped at 128
- Regenerate 1.7% of Mana per second
- +15% to all Elemental Resistances per Endurance Charge
- +3 to Maximum Endurance Charges
- +3 to Maximum Frenzy Charges
- +3 to Maximum Power Charges
- 1% increased Movement Speed per 20 Rampage Stacks
- 10 additional maximum Blade Flurry stages
- 15% additional Physical Damage Reduction per Endurance Charge
- 15% increased Attack Speed per Frenzy Charge
- 15% increased Cast Speed per Frenzy Charge
- 2% increased Damage per 10 Rampage Stacks
- 200% increased Critical Strike Chance per Power Charge
- 4% more Damage per Frenzy Charge
- 5% increased Movement Speed per Frenzy Charge
- Can have up to 1000 Rampage Stacks
- +1 to maximum number of Summoned Totems
- +10% of Maximum Energy Shield to maximum Recovery per Energy Shield Leech
- +10% of Maximum Energy Shield to maximum total Recovery per second from Energy Shield Leech
- +10% of Maximum Life to maximum Recovery per Life Leech
- +10% of Maximum Mana to maximum Recovery per Mana Leech
- +20% of Maximum Life to Maximum total Recovery per second from Life Leech
- +20% of Maximum Mana to maximum total Recovery per second from Mana Leech
- +200 to maximum Mana
- +75% to maximum Chance to Block Attack Damage
- +75% to maximum Chaos Resistance
- +75% to maximum Cold Resistance
- +75% to maximum Fire Resistance
- +75% to maximum Lightning Resistance
- 75% to maximum Physical Damage Reduction
- Can have up to 20 Corrupted Blood Rain Stacks
- Can have up to 20 Corrupted Blood Stacks
- Can have up to 3 Traps placed at a time
- Can have up to 4 Viper Strike Orbs
- Can have up to 5 Explosive Arrow Stacks
- Can have up to 5 Remote Mines placed at a time
- Can have up to 75% Dodge Chance
- Can have up to 75% Spell Dodge Chance
- Can have up to 8 Fire Beam Stacks
There are certain categories of monsters that only spawn in specific locations or situations:
Monsters in Wraeclast are divided into types which generally have a common appearance, behaviour and abilities.
|Ape||Animal||Outdoors in act 2|
|Bandit||Humanoid||Outdoors in act 2|
|Birdman||Outdoors in all acts|
|Cannibal||Humanoid||Outdoors in act 1|
|Chimeral||Animal||Indoors in act 3|
|Construct||Indoors in act 2|
|Devourer||Animal||Outdoors in acts 2 and 3|
|Goatman||Humanoid||Outdoors in act 1|
|Hellion||Animal||Outdoors in act 1|
|Maw||Animal||Indoors in act 3|
|Necromancer||Humanoid||Indoors in act 2|
|Plummeting Ursa||Animal||Outdoors in act 2|
|Rhoa||Animal||Outdoors in act 1|
|Rock Golem||Construct||Act 2|
|Shield Crab||Animal||Act 1|
|Siren's Daughter||Demon||Indoors in act 1|
|Snake||Animal||Acts 2 and 3|
|Spider||Animal||Indoors in all acts|
|Spiker||Animal||Outdoors in act 3|
|Totem||Construct||Indoors in acts 2 and 3|
|Watcher||Demon||Indoors in acts 1 and 3|
|Zombie||Undead||Acts 1 and 2|
- Posted by Mark_GGG in Summon Spectre: A point to summoning Blue/Yellow mobs?