Game data updates to the wiki have been started.
A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
Walking, running, slithering or crawling. If it moves on Wraeclast, it's almost certainly dangerous.
Monsters have life and energy shield, and associated regeneration rates, just like player characters. These can be seen by the monsters health bar. Monsters also have armour and evasion ratings and resistances. Armour and evasion cannot be seen in the interface. The monster's list of skills will indicate if it has positive resistances to specific elements, but not the value of that resistance. Negative resistances will also be listed as vulnerabilities.
Monsters come in four rarities:
- Normal: The most common, and spawn in large groups.
- Magic: Increased statistics, and given one monster affix. They appear in smaller groups.
- Rare: Greatly increased statistics, and given three monster affixes. They spawn by themselves or with a group of normal monsters, but multiple rares may still be close together.
- Unique: Custom monsters that appear in certain areas. This includes bosses.
The statistics increased by monster rarity are life, damage, experience gained on death, item drop rarity and quantity, and flask charges gained on death. Monsters of higher rarity drop items of higher item level. Magic mobs drop items one ilevel higher than the area's monster level, and Rare and Unique mobs drop items two ilevels higher.
The following stats are shared by monsters. Please take note that individual monsters may have different stats.
- Movement Speed is capped at 128
- 1.6666666666666667% of Mana Regenerated per second
- 20.0% of Energy Shield Recharged per second
- Base Critical Strike Multiplier: 130
- 1% increased Movement Speed per 20 Rampage Stacks
- 15% Physical Damage Reduction per Endurance Charge
- 15% increased Attack Speed per Frenzy Charge
- 15% increased Cast Speed per Frenzy Charge
- 15% to all Elemental Resistances per Endurance Charge
- 2% increased Damage per 20 Rampage Stacks
- 200% increased Critical Strike Chance per Power Charge
- 3 Maximum Endurance Charges
- 3 Maximum Frenzy Charges
- 3 Maximum Power Charges
- 4% more Damage per Frenzy Charge
- 5% increased Movement Speed per Frenzy Charge
- Can have up to 1000 Rampage Stacks
- 20.0% of maximum Life per second to maximum Life Leech rate
- 20.0% of maximum Mana per second to maximum Mana Leech rate
- 200 to maximum Mana
- 75% to maximum Block Chance
- 75% to maximum Chaos Resistance
- 75% to maximum Cold Resistance
- 75% to maximum Fire Resistance
- 75% to maximum Lightning Resistance
- 75% to maximum Physical Damage Reduction
- Can have up to 20 Corrupted Blood Rain Stacks
- Can have up to 20 Corrupted Blood Stacks
- Can have up to 4 Viper Strike Orbs
- Can have up to 5 Explosive Arrow Stacks
- Can have up to 75% Dodge Chance
- Can have up to 75% Spell Dodge Chance
- Can set up to 3 Traps
- Can set up to 5 Remote Mines
- Can summon up to 1 Totem
There are certain categories of monsters that only spawn in specific locations or situations:
Monsters in Wraeclast are divided into types which generally have a common appearance, behaviour and abilities.
|Ape||Animal||Outdoors in act 2|
|Bandit||Humanoid||Outdoors in act 2|
|Birdman||Outdoors in all acts|
|Cannibal||Humanoid||Outdoors in act 1|
|Chimeral||Animal||Indoors in act 3|
|Construct||Indoors in act 2|
|Devourer||Animal||Outdoors in acts 2 and 3|
|Goatman||Humanoid||Outdoors in act 1|
|Hellion||Animal||Outdoors in act 1|
|Maw||Animal||Indoors in act 3|
|Necromancer||Humanoid||Indoors in act 2|
|Plummeting Ursa||Animal||Outdoors in act 2|
|Rhoa||Animal||Outdoors in act 1|
|Rock Golem||Construct||Act 2|
|Shield Crab||Animal||Act 1|
|Siren's Daughter||Demon||Indoors in act 1|
|Snake||Animal||Acts 2 and 3|
|Spider||Animal||Indoors in all acts|
|Spiker||Animal||Outdoors in act 3|
|Totem||Construct||Indoors in acts 2 and 3|
|Watcher||Demon||Indoors in acts 1 and 3|
|Zombie||Undead||Acts 1 and 2|
- Posted by Mark_GGG in Summon Spectre: A point to summoning Blue/Yellow mobs?