20% of Overkill Damage is Leeched as Life
You are Immune to Bleeding while Leeching
Cannot be Stunned while Leeching 
Endless Hunger is an Ascendancy passive skill for the Slayer that causes a percentage of overkill damage to be leeched as life. It also grants bleed and stun immunity while leeching.
- Now prevents you from being stunned while leeching.
- Removed Life Leech effects are not removed at Full Life.
- Added You are Immune to Bleeding while Leeching.
- Removed: +5% of maximum Life per second to maximum Life Leech rate, Cannot be Stunned while Leeching
- Added: 20% of Overkill Damage is Leeched as Life
- Fixed a bug with instant leech causing damage in combination with the Endless Hunger Ascendancy skill.