A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
Mana Cost: 8
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (165%-190%)Requires Level 28Attacks enemies with a melee strike, applying a debuff for a short duration. If a non-unique enemy dies while affected by the debuff, the enemy's corpse will be consumed and a Sentinel of Dominance with the same rarity, prefix and suffix modifiers will be summoned for a longer secondary duration.Per 1% Quality:
Minions deal 1% increased DamageDeals (165-190)% of Base Damage
Base duration is 1 seconds
Maximum 9 Summoned Normal Sentinels of Dominance
Maximum 3 Summoned Magic Sentinels of Dominance
Maximum 1 Summoned Rare Sentinel of Dominance
Base secondary duration is 20 seconds
10% Chance to Summon a Normal Sentinel of Dominance when you Hit a Unique Monster
+(0-2) to Melee rangePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket.Acquisition
Level: 28Purchase Costs
|Normal||1x Orb of Chance|
1x Scroll FragmentMiscellaneous
Item class: Active Skill Gems
Metadata ID: Metadata/Items/Gems/SkillGemDominatingBlow
Skill functions and interactions
- Sentinels: Sentinels use regular melee attacks, as well as Shield Charge on a cooldown. They can also perform a Crusade Slam if you have the Unwavering Crusade passive.
- Sentinel types: Magic (blue named) and rare (yellow named) enemies can be made into a Sentinel using this skill, but unique monsters cannot. Magic and Rare Sentinels will keep all special attributes of the enemy it was raised from, including auras which will be applied to the player and all allies.
- Sentinel mods: the Skill only copies the Prefix and Suffix modifiers from the monster. These are the regular mods that it gets for being magic/rare, just as with Prefixes and Suffixes on items. Nemesis and Bloodline mods are extra mods that are not prefixes or suffixes, andthus are not copied.
- Support gems: Any support gem that can apply to both an attack as well as a minion skill will apply to both the attack made by Dominating Blow and the Sentinels. For example, Melee Splash Support will grant both the attack made with Dominating Blow and the Sentinel's basic attacks splash damage.
- Sentinels won't hit additional targets if the skill gems is supported by Ancestral Call Support, but will still receive the "Supported skills deal x% less Damage" penalty.
- Dual wielding: Dual wielding attacks with Dominating Blow will alternate the weapon being swung.
Gem level progression
This item can be acquired through the following upgrade paths or vendor recipes:
|6||The SummonerThe Summoner6Superior Minion Gem|
Quality: +20%To own a piece of the Nightmare, you must first belong to the Nightmare.
|random superior Minion gem (Q20)||Automatic|
This item is given as quest reward for the following quests:
|Sever the Right Hand|
This item can be bought at the listed npc vendors after completing the following quests:
|Sever the Right Hand|
|A Fixture of Fate|
|Fallen from Grace|
Related helmet enchantments
The following helmet enchantments affect Dominating Blow.
|Enchantment Dominating Blow Additional Magic 1||66||Dominating Blow can summon 2 additional Magic Sentinels of Dominance||helmet 100|
|Enchantment Dominating Blow Additional Magic 2||75||Dominating Blow can summon 3 additional Magic Sentinels of Dominance||helmet 100|
|Enchantment Dominating Blow Additional Rare 1||75||Dominating Blow can summon an additional Rare Sentinel of Dominance||helmet 100|