A solution to the Semantic Mediawiki (SMW) problem been found and SMW has been reenabled. SMW is currently rebuilding properties on various pages, until that is done expect to see further "not found" issues or incomplete item lists. Work on porting SMW templates to Cargo continues on as well, potentially causing temporary disruption to pages.
Mana Cost: (12 to 16)
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Damage Effectiveness: (125% to 165%)Requires Level 28Attacks the enemy with a melee strike. If a non-unique enemy is killed shortly after being hit by Dominating Blow, that enemy is revived as a minion until the skill duration ends.Per 1% Quality:
Minions deal 0.5% increased DamageDeals (125-164.9)% of Base Damage
Base duration is 20 seconds
Minions deal 35% less DamagePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket.Acquisition
Level: 28Purchase Costs
|Normal||1x Orb of Chance|
1x Scroll Fragment
In their campaign to become the dominant order on Oriath, the Templars often faced impossible odds. This led them to master the technique known as the Dominating Blow.
Dominating Blow does nothing exceptional when it strikes, little more than some damage. However, it also binds the soul of the victim to the will of the caster for a short duration. If the target dies with its soul bound, it will immediate reanimate, ready to fight alongside its new master for a time. With Dominating Blow on their side, warriors of The Order were able to overcome incredibly lopsided numbers in battle, often turning half of an army against itself.Description on the official Path of Exile website 
Skill functions and interactions
- Dominated monster types: Magic (blue named) and rare (yellow named) monsters can be made into minions using this skill, but unique monsters cannot. Rare and magical monsters that are dominated will keep all special attributes, including auras which will be applied to the player and all allies.
- Support gems: Any support gem that can apply to both an attack as well as a minion skill will function on both the attack made by Dominating Blow as well as any minions who are dominated as a result of the attack. For example, supporting Dominating Blow with an Added Lightning Damage support will add the stated amount of lightning damage to both attacks made by the player using the Dominating Blow skill as well as attacks made and spells cast by minions that have been dominated by the skill.
- Dual wielding: Dual wielding attacks with Dominating Blow will alternate the weapon being swung.
- Duration: buff/debuff duration modifiers will not affect the lifespan of dominated monsters, but skill duration mods will (e.g. from Increased Duration SupportIncreased Duration SupportSupport, Duration
Mana Multiplier: 140%Requires Level 31Supports any skill with a duration.Per 1% Quality:
Supported Skills have 0.5% increased Skill Effect DurationSupported Skills have (45-64)% increased Skill Effect DurationThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket.).
Gem level progression
Lua error in Module:Skill at line 630: No gem level progression data found.
This skill is not given as quest reward.
Vendor rewardThis skill can be bought at the listed npc vendors after completing the following quests:
|A Fixture of Fate|
|Sever the Right Hand|
|Fallen from Grace|
Related helmet enchantments
The following helmet enchantments affect Dominating Blow
|EnchantmentDominatingBlowAttackDamage1||66||24% increased Dominating Blow Damage|
|EnchantmentDominatingBlowAttackDamage2||75||36% increased Dominating Blow Damage|
|EnchantmentDominatingBlowDuration1||66||20% increased Dominating Blow Duration|
|EnchantmentDominatingBlowDuration2||75||30% increased Dominating Blow Duration|
- "Strength skills". Official Path of Exile website.