A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
Mana Cost: (3-5)
Cast Time: 0.22 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 30%Requires Level 28Channelling draws in energy around you to repeatedly build up stages, damaging a number of nearby enemies when you do so. Release to unleash a powerful burst of energy in a beam in front of you.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Area of EffectDeals (17-140) to (25-210) Physical Damage
50% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning Damage
Beam deals 100% more Damage with Hits per Stage after the first
Damages 5 nearby Enemies when you gain Stages
40% chance to gain an additional Stage when Hitting a Normal or Magic Enemy
Beam deals 70% more Damage with Ailments per Stage after the first
Gains an additional Stage when Hitting a Rare or Unique EnemyPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket.Acquisition
Level: 28Purchase Costs
|Normal||1x Orb of Chance|
1x Scroll FragmentMiscellaneous
Item class: Active Skill Gems
Metadata ID: Metadata/Items/Gems/SkillGemDivineTempest
Divine Ire is a channelling active skill gem that repeatedly damages nearby enemies while channeling to build up its charge quicker. Releasing the channel fires a beam of energy in front of the character, dealing physical damage converted to lightning damage.
Skill functions and interactions
- Area of Effect: Divine Ire's beam has a fixed length and width, though area damage modifiers from all sources still apply. The range of the zap while channelling can be affected by area modifiers (these zaps, though visually reminiscent of Arc, cannot Chain). In addition to the beam, a small bubble of area damage also expands from the player upon skill release; this bubble is affected by AoE increases and decreases as normal.
- Damage penalty: The "50% less damage while channelling" effect of the skill applies only to damage dealt by the skill itself; skills cast while channeling (such as Cast While Channelling or anything else otherwise triggered) still apply damage as normal. By the same token, the 50% less effect removes itself immediately upon key release; it will not affect the beam, much in the way that Charged Dash functions.
- Chance to gain additional stages: This chance is rolled independently per enemy hit. Hitting two rare/unique enemies at a time will generate two additional charges. On average, casting with 5 nearby normal or magic enemies will generate 2 additional charges per cast repetition.
- Stages: 10 stacks for maximum width, 20 for maximum damage.
- Totems: When used by totems via Spell Totem Support, the totems will fully charge up to 20 stages before firing. They will continue doing so even if there are no more valid targets within range, if they began channeling while the targets were still in range.
Gem level progression
|1||28||29||42||3||17 to 25||0||0|
|2||31||32||46||3||20 to 30||199,345||199,345|
|3||34||35||50||3||24 to 35||285,815||485,160|
|4||37||37||54||3||28 to 42||401,344||886,504|
|5||40||40||58||3||33 to 49||554,379||1,440,883|
|6||42||42||60||3||36 to 54||477,437||1,918,320|
|7||44||44||63||3||40 to 60||583,786||2,502,106|
|8||46||46||66||3||45 to 67||710,359||3,212,465|
|9||48||48||68||4||49 to 74||1,355,511||4,567,976|
|10||50||49||71||4||54 to 82||1,138,877||5,706,853|
|11||52||51||74||4||60 to 90||1,368,233||7,075,086|
|12||54||53||76||4||66 to 99||1,638,338||8,713,424|
|13||56||55||79||4||73 to 109||1,956,648||10,670,072|
|14||58||57||82||4||80 to 120||3,655,184||14,325,256|
|15||60||59||84||4||88 to 132||3,017,327||17,342,583|
|16||62||60||87||4||97 to 145||7,759,995||25,102,578|
|17||64||62||90||4||106 to 160||15,138,193||40,240,771|
|18||66||64||92||4||117 to 175||26,083,825||66,324,596|
|19||68||66||95||5||128 to 192||62,620,247||128,944,843|
|20||70||68||98||5||140 to 210||211,708,088||340,652,931|
|21||72||70||100||5||153 to 230||N/A||N/A|
|22||74||N/A||N/A||5||168 to 252||N/A||N/A|
|23||76||N/A||N/A||5||184 to 275||N/A||N/A|
|24||78||N/A||N/A||5||201 to 301||N/A||N/A|
|25||80||N/A||N/A||5||219 to 329||N/A||N/A|
|26||82||N/A||N/A||5||239 to 359||N/A||N/A|
|27||84||N/A||N/A||5||261 to 391||N/A||N/A|
|28||86||N/A||N/A||6||285 to 427||N/A||N/A|
|29||88||N/A||N/A||6||310 to 465||N/A||N/A|
|30||90||N/A||N/A||6||338 to 507||N/A||N/A|
|31||91||N/A||N/A||6||353 to 529||N/A||N/A|
|32||92||N/A||N/A||6||368 to 553||N/A||N/A|
|33||93||N/A||N/A||6||384 to 577||N/A||N/A|
|34||94||N/A||N/A||6||401 to 602||N/A||N/A|
|35||95||N/A||N/A||6||418 to 628||N/A||N/A|
|36||96||N/A||N/A||6||437 to 655||N/A||N/A|
|37||97||N/A||N/A||6||455 to 683||N/A||N/A|
|38||98||N/A||N/A||6||475 to 713||N/A||N/A|
|39||99||N/A||N/A||6||495 to 743||N/A||N/A|
|40||100||N/A||N/A||6||517 to 775||N/A||N/A|
This item can be acquired through the following upgrade paths or vendor recipes:
|13||The CataclysmThe Cataclysm13Level 21 Spell Gem|
CorruptedThe mighty warriors traded in blows, the nimble archers in arrows, yet it was the brazen thaumaturgists who would bring catastrophe to all.
|random corrupted level 21 Spell gem||Automatic|
|3||Gemcutter's PromiseGemcutter's Promise3Superior Gem|
Quality: +20%"I swore to use my position to help the people. What good is power when it just accumulates on the already-powerful?" - Erasmus, Imperial Gemcutter
|random superior gem (Q20)||Automatic|
|6||The FoxThe Fox6Level 20 Gem"Masters of wit, strength and cunning. To survive the harsh winters, you must be like the fox."|
- Ezomyte Proverb
|random level 20 gem||Automatic|
This item is given as quest reward for the following quests:
|Sever the Right Hand|
This item can be bought at the listed npc vendors after completing the following quests:
|Sever the Right Hand|
|A Fixture of Fate|
|Fallen from Grace|
The following threshold jewels augment Divine Ire:
Related helmet enchantments
The following helmet enchantments affect Divine Ire.
|Enchantment Divine Ire Damage 1||66||Divine Ire deals 25% increased Damage||helmet 100|
|Enchantment Divine Ire Damage 2||75||Divine Ire deals 40% increased Damage||helmet 100|
|Enchantment Divine Ire Number Of Additional Nearby Enemies To Zap 1||66||Divine Ire Damages an additional nearby Enemy when gaining Stages||helmet 100|
|Enchantment Divine Ire Number Of Additional Nearby Enemies To Zap 2||75||Divine Ire Damages 2 additional nearby Enemies when gaining Stages||helmet 100|