Distance in Path of Exile is measured in units.
A measure of distance is sometimes given in skill descriptions, such as Elemental Proliferation SupportElemental Proliferation SupportCold, Fire, Lightning, Support, AoE
Mana Multiplier: 110%Supports any skill that hits enemies, or could otherwise apply elemental ailments.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Duration of Elemental Ailments on EnemiesElemental Ailments caused by Supported Skills spread to other enemies in a Radius of (12-15)
20% chance to Freeze, Shock and Ignite
(0-19)% increased Duration of Elemental Ailments on EnemiesThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. which lists the radius of its area of effect in units of distance.
- 1 unit
- Hideout placeables are moved in increments of one unit.
- 2 units
- Radius (hitboxes) of Humanoids (such as player-controlled characters).
- 12 units
- The tiles in Elreon's hideout are 12 units wide.
- 35 units
- 0% bonus damage from Point Blank at this range.
- 85 units
- Approximate horizontal distance from your character to the edge of the screen on a 1920 pixel wide resolution.
- 150 units
- Maximum distance a projectile can travel.
- −50% damage from Point Blank at maximum range.
- rkiga (January 2, 2016). "[mechanics] Unit Distance / Radius Visualized". Official Path of Exile subreddit. Retrieved July 19, 2016.
- Mark_GGG (January 9, 2012). "Sweep". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved July 19, 2016.
- Mark_GGG (October 30, 2013). "Mechanics thread". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved July 19, 2016.
- Mark_GGG (July 19, 2016). "Mechanical Questions Thread". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved July 19, 2016.