A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
- Flasks with of Wardingof Warding
Immune to Curses during Flask effect
Removes Curses on use suffix
- Holy Flame TotemHoly Flame TotemTotem, Spell, Projectile, Fire, Channelling, Physical
Mana Cost: (11-39)
Cast Time: 0.25 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 30%
Projectile Speed: 750Requires Level 4Summons a totem that channels to fire a stream of flame at nearby enemies, and creates an area of consecrated ground around the totem.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Projectile SpeedTotem lasts 8 seconds
Deals (3-134) to (5-202) Physical Damage
Fires 2 additional Projectiles
50% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage
Summons a Totem which uses the Supported Skill
Projectiles Pierce all Targets
Consecrated Ground grants Immunity to Curses to you and AlliesPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket.
- Kiara's DeterminationKiara's Determination
Silver FlaskLasts 2.00 Seconds
Consumes 40 of 60 Charges on use
OnslaughtRequires Level 22Immune to Freeze, Chill, Curses and Stuns during Flask Effect
60% reduced DurationTravelers of the deep wood speak of a witch
whose ale provides a different kind
of liquid courage.Right click to drink. Can only hold charges while in belt. Refills as you kill monsters.
- Gluttony of Elements
- Divinity buff from Garb of the EphemeralGarb of the Ephemeral
Savant's RobeQuality: +20%
Energy Shield: (327-381)
Movement Speed: -3%Requires Level 56, 600 Str, 752 Int<One to three random synthsis implicit modifiers>(180-230)% increased Energy Shield
+600 Strength and Intelligence Requirement
Gain a Divine Charge on Hit
+10 to maximum Divine Charges
You gain Divinity for 10 seconds on reaching maximum Divine Charges
Lose all Divine Charges when you gain Divinity
Nearby Allies' Action Speed cannot be modified to below base value
Nearby Enemies cannot deal Critical StrikesExceptional men and women of strong will can flicker a spark,
but something much greater is needed to unleash the wildfire of true divine flames.
- Synthesised shields with the Immune to Curses if Corrupted mod
Unique and normal monsters with Curse Immunity
- Archbishop Geofri the Abashed
- Bameth, Shifting Darkness
- Vision of Justice, found in Orchard Map
- The Goddess, found in Plaza Map
- Kuduku, the False God
- All variations of unique totems found in Haku, Armourmaster master missions. Including Boka, Jikeji, Rua, Wha unique totems
- Puruna, The Challenger, a unique totem, found in Atoll Map
- Poporo, the Highest Spire and Puruna, the Challenger, found in Plateau Map
- Stygian Spire, found in Abyssal Depths
- Three hearts in the second stage of Malachai, The Nightmare encounter in Act 4
- Three hearts in the second stage of Eater of Souls encounter in the Core Map
- Normal totems encountered in maps, via Ceremonial Map mod
- Normal totems produced by boss mechanics, including Aulen Greychain, Duelist in Springs Map and Shock and Horror, in Torture Chamber Map
- Qarl (May 26, 2016). "Development Manifesto: 2.3.0 Balance". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved May 26, 2016.