A tileset from act 3, layout and style is very similar to the act zone of the same name. Very few wide open spaces and many doorways and small hall areas. The map is divided into 5 sub-areas connected by stairs. The boss is located in the last sub-area.
Map Type: Indoors
On the 5th floor, which is smaller than the other 4 floors. Most of the area is a large, constantly active furnace trap. The boss is immune to it, allowing it to take cover from melee characters to regenerate. The trap can be disabled by turning the four timed cranks in the room.
Fire and Fury - A fiery siren.
- Has energy shield and noticeable regeneration.
- Fiery Lightning WarpLightning WarpSpell, AoE, Duration, Movement, Lightning
Mana Cost: (15 to 33)
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Damage Effectiveness: 60%Requires Level 10Casts a delayed teleport to a target destination. When the teleport occurs, lightning damage is dealt to the area around both where the player was and where they teleported to.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Cast SpeedDeals (1-37) to (19-707) Lightning Damage
(0-38)% reduced DurationPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket.
- Fire version of the siren wave skill, has significant range
- Spawns Magma Elementals from lava pools.
- Summons a cluster of fiery projectiles that move in random directions after a brief delay
- Produced by three Wasteland MapsWasteland MapMap Level: 78
Map Tier: 11
Guild Character: _Travel to this Map by using it in the Eternal Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. or three Shaped Strand MapsShaped Strand MapMap Level: 78
Map Tier: 11
Guild Character: ÏTravel to this Map by using it in the Eternal Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once..
- Three Crematorium MapsCrematorium MapMap Level: 79
Map Tier: 12
Guild Character: |Travel to this Map by using it in the Eternal Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. yield one Sulphur Wastes MapSulphur Wastes MapMap Level: 80
Map Tier: 13
Guild Character: zTravel to this Map by using it in the Eternal Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once..
The following divination cards can drop in this area:
- The Chains that BindThe Chains that Bind11Six-Link Body ArmourScarier than any criminal is an innocent man in chains, for when he breaks free, his revenge will be justified.
- The GamblerThe Gambler5Divination Card"I don't believe in karma. If it were real, I would never win."
- Lingering RemnantsLingering Remnants16Vaal Temple Map
Item Level: 83
CorruptedNever dying, yet not living,
Endlessly they wander
beneath the harvest moon.
- Vinia's TokenVinia's Token510x Orb of RegretYou can change your name, but you cannot change your history.
- The StandoffThe Standoff3Rustic SashSometimes your greatest enemy is the only one keeping you breathing.