Updates based on the current game data have begun.
Please take a moment to fill out this survey on your gaming habits!
Corrupted Blood is a debuff which causes bleeding damage. Unlike regular bleed effects, Corrupted Blood is stackable up to 20 stacks. Just like other sources of bleeding damage, the damage is physical and not reduced by armour, but it will be reduced by any other sources of physical resistance, such as endurance charges or Immortal CallImmortal CallSpell, Duration, Guard
Mana Cost: (21-36)
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 3.00 secRequires Level 34Take less Physical and Elemental Damage for a short time. Consumes up to 5 Endurance Charges to lengthen the buff and further lessen Physical Damage taken. Shares a cooldown with other Guard skills.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Skill Effect DurationBase duration is 1 seconds
(25-34)% less Elemental Damage taken
(25-35)% less Physical Damage taken
15% less Physical Damage taken per Endurance Charge removed
20% increased Buff Duration per Endurance Charge removed
This Skill's Cooldown does not recover during its effectPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket.. Using a of Staunchingof Staunching
Immunity to Bleeding during Flask effect
Removes Bleeding on use flask will remove all Corrupted Blood stacks and prevent any more being added during the flasks effect. Corrupted blood can also be completely avoided by using a Jewel with the Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you corruption.
- Hitting a monster with the Corrupting Blood Nemesis affix gives one stack.
- Killing a monster with the Corrupted Bloodline Bloodline affix gives one stack.
- Standing in the Rain of Blood created by Dominus' final form gives one stack per second.
- Being hit by the Cleave attack of Dominus' final form gives two stacks.
- Being hit by the Cleave attack of Q'ura (or K'aj Q'ura, the map variant in Vaal Temple Map) gives two stacks, or eight stacks in the enraged form.
- Being hit by the Hyper Beam Barrage ability of Sirus, Awakener of Worlds gives five stacks.
- Being hit by melee attacks of Kosis, The Revelation knockbacks and gives one stack.