A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
Corrupted is a special modifier. Corrupted items and strongboxes cannot be altered further with crafting orbs or restored to an Eternal OrbEternal OrbStack Size: 10Creates an imprint of an item for later restorationRight click this item then left click on an item to create an imprint. This imprint can later be used to restore this specific item to that imprinted state.
Shift click to unstack. imprint, with the exception of sockets and links of a corrupted item – they can be altered using the Crafting Bench.
The corrupted modifier may be found on items, strongboxes, monsters and areas.
- Items the player uses a Vaal OrbVaal OrbStack Size: 10Corrupts an item, modifying it unpredictablyRight click this item then left click an item to corrupt it. Corrupted items cannot be modified again.
Shift click to unstack. on will be corrupted and may be otherwise changed in the process. Items contained within a corrupted strongbox become corrupted as if a Vaal Orb was used on each of them.
- Items can drop corrupted from various sources such as Vaal Vessels in Vaal side areas, corrupted strongboxes, Corrupting Tempests, Doryani's MachinariumDoryani's Machinarium
Maze MapMap Level: 80
Map Tier: 6
Guild Character: ‹
Item Quantity: (+40%-+60%)
Item Rarity: (+40%-+60%)(20-50)% increased Experience gain
Monster Level: 80
Found Items have a 10% chance to drop Corrupted in Area
Unique Boss is augmented by Player choicesWe are ever the makers of our own undoing.Travel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once., Vaults of AtziriVaults of Atziri
Vaal Pyramid MapMap Level: 79
Map Tier: 12
Guild Character: gChests have (2500-3500)% increased Item Rarity
Area contains no monsters
Chest drop scaling is disabled. (Hidden)
Found Items have a (20-40)% chance to drop Corrupted in Area"Should I depart this mortal coil,
so shall all of my treasures."
- Atziri, Queen of the VaalTravel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once., The Vaal Omnitect, etc. Items that drop corrupted have a significantly higher rarity bonus for affixes, sockets, and links.
- Vaal skill gems are inherently corrupted, whether found in a Vaal Vessel or a Gemcutter's strongbox, or crafted using a Vaal Orb.
- Various items including Talismans, Breach RingsBreach RingProperties are doubled while in a BreachCorrupted, Star of WraeclastStar of Wraeclast
Ruby AmuletRequires Level 28+(20-30)% to Fire ResistanceGrants Level 10 Frostblink Skill
(30-50)% increased Cold Damage
+(10-15)% to all Elemental Resistances
60% increased Area of Effect of Curse Skills
You cannot be Cursed with Silence
Frostblink has 50% increased Duration
Corrupted"I offer to you an eternal oath
that binds your heart to mine;
a bond that not even death will break.
Will you accept?"
- Daresso, to his beloved, Leaguestones, String of ServitudeString of Servitude
Heavy Belt+(25-35) to StrengthImplicit Modifier magnitudes are tripled
Level Requirement reduced by 100 (Hidden)
CorruptedFor the Vaal, the relationship between slave and master was as intimate and volatile as that of lovers., and Skin of the LordsSkin of the Lords
Simple RobeQuality: +20%
Movement Speed: -3%Item has no level requirement and Energy Shield (Hidden)
Sockets cannot be modified
+1 to Level of Socketed Gems
100% increased Global Defences
You can only Socket Corrupted Gems in this item
Item has 6 Sockets and is fully linked (Hidden)
CorruptedThe Lords are chosen so carefully.
Only they may grace His flesh. are inherently corrupted.
- Unique items that are obtained by corrupting another item are, of course, corrupted. These include Blood of CorruptionBlood of Corruption
Amber AmuletRequires Level 20+(20-30) to StrengthGrants Level 10 Gluttony of Elements Skill
Adds 19 to 43 Chaos Damage to Attacks
-(10-5)% to all Elemental Resistances
+(17-29)% to Chaos Resistance
CorruptedIn my dream, a voice spoke to me. It said:
'My reach knows no bounds.
All that is pure is destined to rot.
All that lives is destined to serve.'
- Doryani, Queen's Thaumaturgist, Malachai's VisionMalachai's Vision
Praetor CrownQuality: +20%
Energy Shield: (237-297)Requires Level 68, 62 Str, 91 IntAdds (13-17) to (29-37) Chaos Damage
+(150-200) to maximum Energy Shield
+(32-40)% to Cold Resistance
+(15-20)% to Lightning Resistance
Regenerate 100 Energy Shield per second if all Equipped items are Corrupted
Regenerate 35 Mana per second if all Equipped Items are Corrupted
CorruptedWicked men chase power like stray dogs chase a rat. and certain unique jewels.
- The Altar of Corruption in Locus of Corruption (Tier 3 Corruption Chamber) at the Temple of Atzoatl can corrupt an item to add two corrupted implicit modifiers or give it all white sockets, at the risk of destroying the item. Sacrificing a Sacrificial GarbSacrificial GarbArmour: 329
Energy Shield: 64
Movement Speed: -3%Requires Level 72, 66 Str, 66 Dex, 66 Int gives a chance to obtain a ShadowstitchShadowstitch
Sacrificial GarbQuality: +20%
Energy Shield: 76
Movement Speed: -3%Requires Level 72, 66 Str, 66 Dex, 66 Int<Random corrupted implicit modifier>
<Random corrupted implicit modifier>Has an additional Implicit Mod
+(20-30) to all Attributes
Recover (3-5)% of Life on Kill
Recover (3-5)% of Energy Shield on Kill
-(6-4)% to all Resistances for each Corrupted Item Equipped
8% increased Maximum Energy Shield for each Corrupted Item Equipped
6% increased Maximum Life for each Corrupted Item Equipped
Item has 6 Sockets and is fully linked (Hidden)
CorruptedDestined for sacrifice, they were dressed in garments that blurred the lines between this world and the next..
- The Lapidary Lens in Doryani's Institute (Tier 3 Gemcutter's Workshop) at the Temple of Atzoatl can be used to corrupt a gem twice. It will not roll the same outcome twice (Ex. You can't gain a level 22 skill gem using this method).
- Beastcrafting with a Craicic Vassal lets you corrupt an item and give it 30% quality.
- Some divination card sets can be exchanged for corrupted items.
- Vaal side areas are inherently corrupted. This is superficially used to indicate the nature of the area.
- Map bosses within areas generated by corrupted maps are also corrupted. Corrupted bosses can drop corrupted items, Vaal skill gems, or Vaal Fragments.
List of item corrupted implicit modifiers
- Chris (March 4, 2014). "1.1.0 Patch Notes - Sacrifice of the Vaal". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved August 4, 2014.