Corrupted is a special modifier. Corrupted items and strongboxes cannot be altered further with crafting orbs or restored to an Eternal OrbEternal OrbStack Size: 10Creates an imprint of an item for later restorationRight click this item then left click on an item to create an imprint. This imprint can later be used to restore this specific item to that imprinted state.
Shift click to unstack. imprint, with the exception of sockets and links of a corrupted item – they can be altered using the Artisan's Bench once Vorici has reached reputation level 8.
The corrupted modifier may be found on items, strongboxes, monsters and areas.
- Items the player uses a Vaal OrbVaal OrbStack Size: 10Corrupts an item, modifying it unpredictablyRight click this item then left click an item to corrupt it. Corrupted items cannot be modified again.
Shift click to unstack. on will be corrupted and may be otherwise changed in the process.
- Vaal skill gems are inherently corrupted, whether found in a Vaal Vessel or a Gemcutter's strongbox, or crafted using a Vaal Orb.
- Various items including Talismans, Breach RingsBreach RingProperties are doubled while in a BreachCorrupted, Star of WraeclastStar of Wraeclast
Ruby AmuletRequires Level 28+(20-30)% to Fire Resistance(30-50)% increased Cold Damage
+(10-15)% to all Elemental Resistances
60% increased Area of Effect of Curse Skills
You cannot be Cursed with Silence
Grants level 20 Illusory Warp Skill
Corrupted"I offer to you an eternal oath
that binds your heart to mine;
a bond that not even death will break.
Will you accept?"
- Daresso, to his beloved and Skin of the LordsSkin of the Lords
Simple RobeQuality: +20%3% reduced Movement Speed (Hidden)Item has no level requirement and Energy Shield (Hidden)
Sockets cannot be modified
+1 to Level of Socketed Gems
100% increased Global Defences
You can only Socket Corrupted Gems in this item
CorruptedThe Lords are chosen so carefully.
Only they may grace His flesh. are inherently corrupted.
- Unique items that are obtained by corrupting another item are, of course, corrupted. These include Blood of CorruptionBlood of Corruption
Amber AmuletRequires Level 20+(20-30) to StrengthGrants level 10 Gluttony of Elements Skill
Adds 19 to 43 Chaos Damage to Attacks
-(10-5)% to all Elemental Resistances
+(17-29)% to Chaos ResistanceIn my dream, a voice spoke to me. It said:
'My reach knows no bounds.
All that is pure is destined to rot.
All that lives is destined to serve.'
- Doryani, Queen's Thaumaturgist, Malachai's VisionMalachai's Vision
Praetor CrownQuality: +20%
Energy Shield: (237 to 297)Requires Level 68, 62 Str, 91 IntAdds (13-17) to (29-37) Chaos Damage
+(150-200) to maximum Energy Shield
+(32-40)% to Cold Resistance
+(15-20)% to Lightning Resistance
Regenerate 100 of Energy Shield per second if all worn items are Corrupted
Regenerate 35 Mana per second if all worn items are Corrupted
CorruptedWicked men chase power like stray dogs chase a rat. and certain unique jewels.
- Some divination card sets can be exchanged for corrupted items.
- Items contained within a corrupted strongbox become corrupted as if a Vaal Orb was used on each of them.
- Vaal side areas are inherently corrupted. This is superficially used to indicate the nature of the area.
- Map bosses within areas generated by corrupted maps are also corrupted.
List of item corrupted implicit modifiers
- Chris (March 4, 2014). "1.1.0 Patch Notes - Sacrifice of the Vaal". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved August 4, 2014.