Claw Attacks deal 25% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments
15% increased Attack and Cast Speed if you've used a Movement Skill Recently
+1 to Melee Strike Range with Claws
Enemies have -10% to Total Physical Damage Reduction against your Hits 
Claws of the Pride is a notable passive skill that grants increased damage and additional melee range with claws. It also grants increased attack and cast speed if a movement skill has been used recently, as well as reduced enemy physical damage reduction against hits.
- Added a new stat: -X% to Total Physical Damage Reduction from your Hits. This stat has been added to the following clusters: Ophidian Aim, Bladedancer, Splitting Strikes, Spinecruncher, Farsight, Claws of the Pride, Flaying, Master of Force, Adamant, Inexorable, Martial Experience, Kinetic Impacts and Path of the Warrior
- No longer grants accuracy with claws. Instead grants increased Life Leeched and Mana Leeched per second.
- Claws of the Pride grants accuracy with claws and no longer grants life.
- The area surrounding the Witch, Shadow and Ranger has been redesigned. Many values have been adjusted.
- Several life passives have been removed from the tree or integrated into nearby nodes.
- General and weapon-specific physical damage bonuses have been increased throughout the tree.