A large portion of relevant modules/templates have now been switched to cargo. Various usages of SMW throughout the wiki need to be replaced by the new functions, in particular item tables. If some pages do not show up but contain no errors, please null-edit them. To see how you can help with the port check out Path_of_Exile_Wiki:To-do_list/SMW_migration (and leave a comment on the talk page if you have questions).
Mana Cost: 4
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Damage Effectiveness: (90% to 109%)Requires Level 28Channel to project a mirage forward in the direction you're facing, based on your movement speed. Release to teleport to the mirage dealing area of effect damage multiple times along the way. Travelling further applies a bonus to the damage as well as dealing damage in larger areas. Faster attack speed and lower movement speed will both cause damage to be dealt more frequently along the path.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Attack SpeedDeals (90-109)% of Base Damage
40% more Attack Speed
50% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning Damage
100% more Damage with Hits at Maximum Dash DistancePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket.Acquisition
Level: 28Purchase Costs
|Normal||1x Orb of Chance|
1x Scroll Fragment
Skill functions and interactions
- Unarmed: Charged Dash cannot be used while unarmed.
- Area of Effect: the skill's area of effect does not benefit from weapon range bonuses, only Area of Effect bonuses.
- Number of attacks: Assuming base movement speed, Charged Dash gets 3 attacks at ~1.42 attacks/second, one in beginning, one in the middle and one at the end of the channel length. It then increases as follows:
- 4 attacks = ~2.13 attacks/second
- 5 attacks = ~2.84 attacks/second
- 6 attacks = ~3.55 attacks/second
- 7 attacks = ~4.26 attacks/second
- 8 attacks = ~4.97 attacks/second
- 9 attacks = ~5.68 attacks/second
- 10 attacks = ~6.39 attacks/second
- As a rule of thumb, one receives an additional attack each ~0.71 attacks/second. Movement speed increases or decreases this time multiplicatively, e.g. with 40% movement speed increase, you will receive one attack each ~0.99 (0.71*1.4) attacks/second instead.
- Channel time: Movement speed reduces channel time. It takes ~1.4 seconds to charge fully with no movespeed bonuses. Movement speed reduces this value multiplicatively as well, so e.g. at 40% increased movement speed, it takes 1 second~(1.4/(1+0.4)) to charge.
Gem level progression
Quest rewardThis skill is given as quest reward for the following quests:
|Sever the Right Hand|
Vendor rewardThis skill can be bought at the listed npc vendors after completing the following quests:
|A Fixture of Fate|
|Sever the Right Hand|
|Fallen from Grace|
Related helmet enchantments
The following helmet enchantments affect Charged Dash
|EnchantmentChargedDash1||66||25% increased Charged Dash Damage|
|EnchantmentChargedDash2||75||40% increased Charged Dash Damage|
|EnchantmentChargedDashDodgeWhenFinishedChannelling1_||66||4% chance to Dodge Attacks if you have finished Channelling Charged Dash Recently|
|EnchantmentChargedDashDodgeWhenFinishedChannelling2||75||6% chance to Dodge Attacks if you have finished Channelling Charged Dash Recently|