Consider helping out the community effort of getting The Fall of Oriath content to the wiki. All edits are appreciated!
We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Map Tier: 7
Guild Character: 5Travel to this Map by using it in the Eternal Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once.Acquisition
Level: 74Purchase Costs
|Normal||1x Orb of Alchemy|
|Magic||1x Orb of Alchemy|
|Rare||2x Orb of Alchemy|
|Unique||10x Chaos Orb|
1x Scroll Fragment
Map Type: Indoors
- Produced by three Racecourse MapRacecourse MapMap Level: 73
Map Tier: 6
Guild Character: kTravel to this Map by using it in the Eternal Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once..
- Three Cells MapCells MapMap Level: 74
Map Tier: 7
Guild Character: 5Travel to this Map by using it in the Eternal Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. yield one Arachnid Nest MapArachnid Nest MapMap Level: 75
Map Tier: 8
Guild Character: ËTravel to this Map by using it in the Eternal Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once..
The boss doesn't have an arena. She's in a large room with square columns located on the edge of the map.
- Casts FirestormFirestormSpell, AoE, Duration, Fire
Radius: 25 / 10
Mana Cost: (9 to 26)
Cast Time: 0.90 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Damage Effectiveness: 30%Requires Level 12Flaming bolts rain down over the targeted area. They explode when landing, dealing damage to nearby enemies.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased DamageDeals (4-162) to (10-243) Fire Damage
Base duration is 2 seconds
One impact every 0.1 secondsPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. with duration increased to around 8 second.
- Throws Fire Bombs.
- Summons Molten Skeletons.
Because of the extreme duration of her Firestorm, Megaera can create a deadly zone by casting it multiple times. Most of her damage can be avoided with Decoy Totems or by taking the fight to another spot when too many Firestorms stack in one place. A barred wall limits movement along one of the walls in her cell, but can be bypassed with skills such as Lightning Warp. Molten Skeletons deal Fire damage and burn ground on death or when they expire. In maps that increase boss' casting speed or area of effect, as well as twinned maps, increasing maximum fire resistance might be required. Leaving doors around the area closed and using movement skills to get to the other side can ensure an escape route.
The following divination cards can drop in this area:
- The GamblerThe Gambler5Divination Card"I don't believe in karma. If it were real, I would never win."
- Lucky DeckLucky Deck910x Stacked DeckWhen the outcome is the same, does it matter if it is fortune or trickery?
- The PenitentThe Penitent5Unset RingFirst, I gave my wealth, and we went hungry. Next, I gave my land, and we were homeless. Then, I gave my family, and I was alone. Last, I gave my eyes, and all I could dream was mine.
- The SummonerThe Summoner6Superior Minion Gem
Quality: +20%To own a piece of the Nightmare, you must first belong to the Nightmare.
- The TrialThe Trial7Map
Map Tier: 15
CorruptedYou cannot journey to new lands until you have the courage to leave the safety of home.
- The WretchedThe Wretched6BeltNecromancers, believe me, are more terrifying than their thralls.